que?
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
18 is your answer.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Schecter has far more better value i think, not saying that the ESP sucks or anything because its probably better, but the schecter is more bang for the buck.

Action and neck is about the same, but I'd prefer the ESP istead of the Schecter because of the ebony fretboard! Hope I helped
Ibanez RGA 121 w/ SD SH-6b & SH-2n Jazz
Ibanez RGA 121
Epiphone G-400 w/ EMG 81&60A
Fender Stratocaster Original 1978 Sunburst
Alvarez Acoustic DY-85

Fender G-Dec 8" 15W

VOX AD120VT 2*12" 120W

KORG AX1500G
Honestly the ESP will probably be overall better. The EC-II is made in Japan while the Hellraiser is korean.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
I think it could go either way. I've played both, and the ESP has a faster neck, but the Hellraiser has 24 more frets. I think you should go with MH-1000, best of both.
Get the EC-II or maybe an ibanez fixed bridge?
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Esp, I haven't played a Schecter, but I've played an Esp Eclipse. A great guitar, don't think you could go wrong if you choose that.
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.
People who say "Well they get setup in the US" need to have a reality check. THEY ARE NOT BUILT HERE. My guitars all set up in the US. Didn't mean I haven;t owned a few crappers along the way. the setup in the US thing is a total joke. The ESP is going to be of much higher quality in everyway; and this is from someone who hates ESP.
What's with the "Built in Korea" thing being such a negative point? They're perfectly fine and find them to be even of better quality than many guitars built in the USA.

Being setup in the US adds another level of QC that many manufacturer's don't do, which is definitely a plus in my book.

Quality-wise, I'd easily put it on par with an ESP (and yes, I've tried many).
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by lylewithans182
I think it could go either way. I've played both, and the ESP has a faster neck, but the Hellraiser has 24 more frets. I think you should go with MH-1000, best of both.

so your saying it has over 40 frets?
Quote by CJRocker
People who say "Well they get setup in the US" need to have a reality check. THEY ARE NOT BUILT HERE. My guitars all set up in the US. Didn't mean I haven;t owned a few crappers along the way. the setup in the US thing is a total joke. The ESP is going to be of much higher quality in everyway; and this is from someone who hates ESP.

wow man im getting really sick of every single time someone complements shecter you burst on the scene to tell everyone they are complete duds

I odnt know if you have ever even played a schecter but my hellraiser oozes with quality of guitars double its price.

schecter makes a quality instrument for a great price and im sure half of these forum goers could tell you that
I've played for about 8 years now and primarily play metal...I also recently bought the Hellraiser and believe me it's amazing. Schecter is on the rise and if you disagree, you probably haven't played one recently b/c their quality is what you'd expect from a guitar twice its price.
ESP all the way. ESP's quality is far superior. I'm not even that much a fan of ESP but they are built and feel so much better. I've played a few Hellraisers when I was shopping a guitar and they ranged in quality from dissapointing to completely horrendous. Maybe I was just unlucky, but get the ESP.
Gibson.
Quote by CJRocker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdYhzUNj7-8
Quote by conquistador
wow man im getting really sick of every single time someone complements shecter you burst on the scene to tell everyone they are complete duds

I odnt know if you have ever even played a schecter but my hellraiser oozes with quality of guitars double its price.

schecter makes a quality instrument for a great price and im sure half of these forum goers could tell you that

I agree, my damien FR sounded way better than the other guitars in the same price range i tried at guitar center
I played an Eclipse once, it's neck was nice. I'm used to Gibson style necks so that might be a reference point for you or whatever, but the neck was pretty thin.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by lylewithans182

HOLY SH!T.....THAT'S LIKE 46 FRETS!!!!!!!!

sorry couldn't resist

TS get the ESP
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
I looked at both (bought a Jackson). The Hellraiser is an awesome guitar, but it can be VERY spotty in the quality department. I found a total of 5 of them among 4 different stores. 4 out of 5 were unacceptable to me. The 5th was great, but then the sales puke told me that there was no fitted case for it. There is, but you have to order it - he was an idiot.

The ESPs are more consistent in quality. I played the Jackson and liked it better than both the ESP and Schecter. The sticker was more, but I was able to haggle a great deal on the Jackson - don't be afraid to push for free stuff!

GAD
I don't understand what the big deal is. Every Hellraiser I've played has 46 frets, sounds like everyone else is getting ripped off...
Quote by CJRocker

true that... im with you pretty much 100% on that with the exception of the old body style explorers they made... though it was kind of a rip off of gibsons explorers it was still different in its own respects... looked much better the way ESP did it... if i could find an ESP one with a set neck id trade it for my current gibson explorer in a heartbeat... but other than that im not too fond of esps... im a gibson and fender kinda guy i guess
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb