Quote by Dreadnought
No way, conflict is awesome!

Just think, TS. Without conflict, the plotline in [favorite novel and/or movie] would be nonexistent!

Especially if that [favorite novel and/or movie] is Fight Club.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Shabalaba
ffs lets beat up TS

HELL YEAH!

*punches*
My God, it's full of stars!
sometimes u gotta have some conflict. its the essence of life

making movie, singing songs, fighting around the world!
I fought in the Open Belgian championship pencak silat yesterday and it was awsome ! (2nd place)

so I'd say.. "hooray for fighting !!"

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by toine
fighting sucks :s
those who start fighting are the weakest!

How wrong are you.

I personally love getting into fights at the weekend with little thugs who think they are hard. Oh i show them lol.
In my opinion, generally, fighting is for idiots who aren't clever enough to resolve things in a diplomatic way (within reasonable exceptions, of course)
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by GrEgUms1991

How wrong are you.

I personally love getting into fights at the weekend with little thugs who think they are hard. Oh i show them lol.

i meant starting to fight because you are wrong or for no reason at all :s
in my town i can't even look someone on the streets or they start running after me
and want to beat me up :s:s because i looked at hem :s
that's why i hate fighting ^^
Quote by Harmonius
In my opinion, generally, fighting is for idiots who aren't clever enough to resolve things in a diplomatic way (within reasonable exceptions, of course)

Yet again, wrong. The people who get into violence are those who only know that road, talking to them will do nothing at all.
Quote by toine
i meant starting to fight because you are wrong or for no reason at all :s
in my town i can't even look someone on the streets or they start running after me
and want to beat me up :s:s because i looked at hem :s
that's why i hate fighting ^^

Get into the gym man, beat them down.
Trust me.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Yet again, wrong. The people who get into violence are those who only know that road, talking to them will do nothing at all.

that's exactly why they are pathetic idiots , because they think they can solve everything with fighting. and think people are afraid of him s:s
It's annoying, because whenever anyone I know gets into a fight I always seem to be the one having to break it up, when I have much better things to do, such as hanging out with myself.

I'm to non agressive to get into a fight, although there is a guy I have been tempted to punch numerous times because he thinks he is cool and can intimidate me. But then I will get stood down, which would suck because I'm a good boy.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Get into the gym man, beat them down.
Trust me.

no , i choose not to fight :s how can you proove a point by beating someone up? :s
i think that will just make things worse!
Quote by toine
no , i choose not to fight :s how can you proove a point by beating someone up? :s

Some people think it's a very good way of settling a dispute. Just look at any small cultures or subcommunities where a good fight settles disputes between most men. If all parties are of that mindset, who are you to say it's necessarily bad?
I only play fight? Does that count?
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by toine

Well from past experiences from which ive beaten somebody up whos been giving me a lot of hastle eg shouting abuse in the street, pushing me etc, they dont even make eye contact with me anymore.
Quote by Dreadnought
Some people think it's a very good way of settling a dispute. Just look at any small cultures or subcommunities where a good fight settles disputes between most men. If all parties are of that mindset, who are you to say it's necessarily bad?

but fighting is so primitive man :s
and it's not because most people do something that it means that it's ok
Quote by toine

Yeh, i know bro.
But when anger takes over and the adreneline rush, its hard not to when someones all up in your face or shouting at you in the street.
Quote by toine
fighting sucks :s
those who start fighting are the weakest!

Not really.
Quote by toine

Okay, but your second statement doesn't detract anything from what I said.

How is fighting primitive? Who says primitive is bad? "Primitive" is the instinct to protect your children, to fall in love and procreate, and to create a comfortable life for your family. Just because it is "primitive", doesn't mean it's bad. I don't know if you've noticed, but we're a part of the "primitive" world.
Quote by toine

Primitive? Of course it is. We are primates. Everything we do is primitive.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Dreadnought
Okay, but your second statement doesn't detract anything from what I said.

How is fighting primitive? Who says primitive is bad? "Primitive" is the instinct to protect your children, to fall in love and procreate, and to create a comfortable life for your family. Just because it is "primitive", doesn't mean it's bad. I don't know if you've noticed, but we're a part of the "primitive" world.

As do you.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Yeh, i know bro.
But when anger takes over and the adreneline rush, its hard not to when someones all up in your face or shouting at you in the street.

maybe it's easy for you to just beat him up . but if i ever tempted to do that the coward would call his friends :s because they are all though guys in group but
when they are alone it's ok when i look at them :s they only yell at me or try to beat me up when they are in group :s
Quote by toine
maybe it's easy for you to just beat him up . but if i ever tempted to do that the coward would call his friends :s because they are all though guys in group but
when they are alone it's ok when i look at them :s they only yell at me or try to beat me up when they are in group :s

I always take into account how many there are and who they know btw.
Id never get into a fight with somebody bigger than me. I know my limits if you want to call it that.
Quote by toine

Just tell 'em "I don't know what banana boat you just got off of but we don't fight in tribes around here!" Primitives.

Quote by GrEgUms1991
I always take into account how many there are and who they know btw.
Id never get into a fight with somebody bigger than me. I know my limits if you want to call it that.

Must be nice to be able to pick and choose your victims. That statement sounds quite bullyish.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Last edited by Jackal58 at Apr 20, 2008,
Fighting is what animals do when trying to become leaders of their group of animals, when other animals go into their territory and when looking for a mate.

Are we animals? Yes. It's natural for animals to fight.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
no, it's not. UFC is very entertaining
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by Jackal58
Just tell 'em "I don't know what banana boat you just got off of but we don't fight in tribes around here!" Primitives.

Must be nice to be able to pick and choose your victims. That statement sounds quite bullyish.

I guess it does. But im talking about fighting back though. I mean, if the guys huge or has a gang of many people ill run like hell lol

Common sence really.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
I guess it does. But im talking about fighting back though. I mean, if the guys huge or has a gang of many people ill run like hell lol

Common sence really.

At times flight is the best option. I've never been one to apply logic to that type of situation though. Have been on both sides of many glorious assbeatings.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
sometimes u have to defend urself or other people. you cant be a pacifist all the time. and not all people can be reasoned with. all some people can understand is a well aimed heatbutt in the nose
Quote by Def
sometimes u have to defend urself or other people. you cant be a pacifist all the time. and not all people can be reasoned with. all some people can understand is a well aimed heatbutt in the nose

Exactly. Fact of life. End of story.
I learned that in grade four, bud
To the bloody pacifists in the thread:

(Violence is) The supreme authority from which all other authorities are derived.

Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst.

Gotta love that film