Let run a little differential. I am going to see a real professional tommorow but in the mean while.
So I presented with really bad ear and teeth pain, it was thought to be an ear infection, so I was given antibiotics. Showed improvement after about 5 days, ran out after another 2 days, and started to get worse. Went back to doctors and he saw wasnt an ear infection, and said since i had alot of dental work done recently it was probably a filling that hadn't "taken" properly.
Also I found one of my bottom teeth has gone loose suddenly.

So I think I got an infection when my dentist was putting fillings in, due to the improvement under antibiotics. my doctor wouldnt precribe any more though as he said this is most likely a dental problem so he cant touch it. the loose tooth also fits with that theory as its a symptom of that sort of infection. though it also could just be an impact injury I dont remember, which would be preferable

so anyways, an idea on any percautionary measures I can do in the meanwhile ? I'm worried about this loose tooth, i'm trying not to touch it or do anything to adjitate it cause I'm genuinely worried I might lose it. i've already tried swirling my mouth out with salt and water.

Numbs your teeth as much as rubbing cocaine on them.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Rip it out.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Door knob + string = no more loose tooth.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by Def
Let run a little differential. I am going to see a real professional tommorow but in the mean while.
So I presented with really bad ear and teeth pain, it was thought to be an ear infection, so I was given antibiotics. Showed improvement after about 5 days, ran out after another 2 days, and started to get worse. Went back to doctors and he saw wasnt an ear infection, and said since i had alot of dental work done recently it was probably a filling that hadn't "taken" properly.
Also I found one of my bottom teeth has gone loose suddenly.

So I think I got an infection when my dentist was putting fillings in, due to the improvement under antibiotics. my doctor wouldnt precribe any more though as he said this is most likely a dental problem so he cant touch it. the loose tooth also fits with that theory as its a symptom of that sort of infection. though it also could just be an impact injury I dont remember, which would be preferable

so anyways, an idea on any percautionary measures I can do in the meanwhile ? I'm worried about this loose tooth, i'm trying not to touch it or do anything to adjitate it cause I'm genuinely worried I might lose it. i've already tried swirling my mouth out with salt and water.

Yup, stay with that thought, consulting the pit ain't the best idea.

In the meantime, paracetmol/aspirin up to your ears should help a bit.