does this head and cab go to gether and for the price are these in a good price range and overall is this head a good one.

head

http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~name~Ashdown-MAG-600~ID~5477.asp

cab

http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~name~Ashdown---MAG-810-Deep~ID~4274.asp

i know i put up a post about ampeg a while ago but F*** them i played this head yesterday and omg its great.

thanks
Do you really need such a big rig?

The ashdown mag's are great value, but you could easily get a much higher quality rig (albiet slightly smaller) for the same price. Even more so if you consider going used.
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2
They're recommended to go together.

Watch out though, that 8x10 is going to be very large.

Why not go for a 4x10 and a 1x15?
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Yeah, 8x10 are simply not worth it unless you have your own roadie crew. You're better off with two 4x10s.
i get what your saying i dont need 8x10 i sught of already new that but can a 4x10 and 1x15\2x15 be able to plug into the head and get goos performance

thanks i suppose i jut put it up cause it was cheap

and to forcemaster what do you suggest
Well for the £550 you would spending buying that rig I got my GK 700RB-II head and NEO2x12 cab, a very light, easily portable rig that knocks the socks off my old MAG410 combo.

This was all used of course, www.basschat.co.uk is a great resource for finding used gear, always a nice selection and some killer deals going.
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2
Yeah, go with a 4x12 (and perhaps a 1x15 as said). Have you ever seen such a cabinet in real life? How would you go about transporting it?
Phrases Label
The Bohemes
---
The White Strat w/Dimebucker
Tokai Explorer Korina
Ibanez RG570 Purple Neon
Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Ebony
Fender Telecaster Apple Red
Dano '59 Burgundy
Ibanez Artcore AM-73
sorry i never really saw it got carried away abit im goin with the 4x10 and maybe the 1x15 in hte future thank evreyone