OK I have a quick question im going to the warped tour in the charlotte amphitheatre.So im wondering is it like where you just walk around the whole time or do you have a specific seat.Because I dont wanna go if im not gonna get to sit beside my girlfriend.
also, what does it mean when youre buying the tickets and you choose between
endstage and endstage/ with pit
can't help ya man
the warped i go to is in an open field
Quote by lobster624
"are you an angel because i have an erection."
You walk around on the field, and if you get tired you can just sit in one of the seats.

Warped sucks and has sucked for the last 3 or so years.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yea I dont even like that kind of music.Like my favoritew band is cannibal corpse.Im just going to be with her.ANd to hopefully see lots of half naked women.
Quote by wildfire1871
Yea I dont even like that kind of music.Like my favoritew band is cannibal corpse.Im just going to be with her.ANd to hopefully see lots of half naked women.

You're gonna see half naked jailbait.

75% of the population there is under 20 (myself inluded )

It's gonna be ****in awesome this year.

If you go, you'll probably want to go see Protest the Hero, as they are the kind of music you seem to like.
YEs protest the hero has an amazing bassist
Actually I havent even thought to look up whos playing
Quote by wildfire1871
YEs protest the hero has an amazing bassist
Actually I havent even thought to look up whos playing

If you look through all the **** bands, there's actually some decent ones playing.
Quote by element4433
You walk around on the field, and if you get tired you can just sit in one of the seats.

Warped sucks and has sucked for the last 3 or so years.

Yeah, it has sucked for the past couple of years, but I'm going anyway. Most of my friends are going, so I'm just going to hang out with them and stuff. Yeah, you walk around in either a parking lot or field and there's like 10 stages. You see all the bands standing up, but there are places to sit down if you want to rest.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Charlotte you just walk around for the most part. There is an amiptheater that you can sit down under.
to see all the bands you want to see, you walk around. so there is pretty much no sitting, you'll get to hang out with your gf.