So, most of you guys have been playing guitar for years like me,but all i do is stay home and play guitar all day. so say I play for 4 hours a day.And i've been playing for a year so thats around 1460 hours of playing guitar.Now, would all that playing make your right arm abd your keft finger's strong or just do nothing?????
It would make it harder, better and faster, but not stronger. Life's cruel sometimes.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I dunno? Did it?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Why are you asking us? it's you're arm, just look at it.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by tryhonesty
Now, would all that playing make your right arm abd your keft finger's strong or just do nothing?????

what?
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
tryhonesty, your writing needs to be looked over.

I'm guessing if you want to be the next Petrucci, then yes. I don't weigh much, and do not work out at all. It must be some sort of exercise I suppose.

You don't want to strain anything or get to tired.
Quote by tryhonesty
So, most of you guys have been playing guitar for years like me,but all i do is stay home and play guitar all day. so say I play for 4 hours a day.And i've been playing for a year so thats around 1460 hours of playing guitar.Now, would all that playing make your right arm abd your keft finger's strong or just do nothing????? If not, I have just wasted 1460 hours of my life on nothing.

Fixd.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by Dinkydaisy
It would make it harder, better and faster, but not stronger. Life's cruel sometimes.

Hey, I get the joke!

And I have noticed no significant difference in my strength in the last 4 years that could be attributed to guitar.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm