So i just got a new laptop http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/4026081/Hewlett-Packard-Pavilion-G6060EA-Athlon-64-X2-TK57-1-9GHz-2GB-160GB-DVD-SM-15-4-Vista-Home-Premium-Laptop-Notebook/Product.html that one to be exact, and i was wondering what games can this run? sorry i can't seem to find any help anywhere else and i am new to computer gaming, thanks for the help in advance.

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....

It's a good laptop so propably a lotta games...

but on every game (at the back) there's a list with specifications needed
just check this list and if anything is lower (ask if you need help with that) you might have problems
It should be able to play alot of the newer games, like Assassin's Creed, CoD4, etc.
Not sure if it'll run Crysis, though, as an example.
Ur graphics card is going to be ur bottleneck

Should run games on medium-low though
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
ok guys thanks i know the graphics card isn't that good but i didn't buy it as a gaming laptop i just wanted to know what it could run.

Quote by 601210
It should be able to play alot of the newer games, like Assassin's Creed, CoD4, etc.
Not sure if it'll run Crysis, though, as an example.

It won't be able to run Call Of Duty 4.

I have a 7600 GT in my PC and I can't run it (as far as i'm aware)! Probably won't do Assassins Creed either.

You could probably pull off Half Life 2, Counterstrike etc on medium.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
could i get a new graphics card for it? if so how much would a really decent one cost? sorry i am a total noob to pc gaming.

Quote by Lycan_Ste
could i get a new graphics card for it? if so how much would a really decent one cost? sorry i am a total noob to pc gaming.

as a laptop, your graphics card will be built in to the motherboard. ie, you'd basically have to dismantle the laptop to take it out, and then there's the hassle and expense of buying one especially for laptops. so unless you know what you're doing it's not worth it.

decent ones are somewhere around £100-200 maybe.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Seriously...good luck gaming with that. With the "NVIDIA GeForce 7000M" you'd be lucky if it can play HD content without stuttering. You can try overclocking, but to be honest, it'll be an exercise in futility.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
"Video RAM: Up to 336MB Total Available Graphics Memory"

Shared graphics are not good for gaming at all, you may be limited to older game and new ones run on very low resolutions and detail settings, for a decent laptop that can play new games would be around the £700 mark and would have to have its own dedicated graphics memory and definitely not shared memory.

Laptop graphics cards are not replaceable, the only way to upgrade would be by buying a whole new motherboard as well, which would not be worth the cost or the hassle.
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570