ok so right now i have a crappy squier amp(i reallyyyy need to upgrade)n a ds-1 pedal n im getting a spider 3 120 watt for my birthday in july...so i no u need a footswitch for that amp to switch between clean and such....is there a way that i can do without the footswitch n use my pedal to switch between clean and a setting on the amp?Like if i put the distortion alll the way down on the pedal cud i use it as a clean pedal instead to use the amps distortion?
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
But you could use the pedal's distortion, and leave the amp at clean.
If you can still change the amp you'll be getting, there are better options than the Spider you know. It's not a very good amp compared to the alternatives.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.