ok so im bored on xbox and im tired of the constant 12 year old british kids you cant even understand half the time. if you want to do this add

fps masta AOF

and then you can join my party.

*anyone posting "cod4 ftw" or being a fanboy or saying halo 3 is over rated.....you are a bad cookie and i hope that you get hit by a bus.*
Last edited by convictionless at Apr 20, 2008,
Those damn British children.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
You just insulted a large portion of UG. GOOD JOB!

I would but I don't have high speed right now
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
How dare those British children be playing Halo when you want to! It's so damn inconsiderate of them.
you know those "British kids" probably can't stand you either?
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
........no i mean they start screaming and there really annoying, its there accent doesnt help either.....thats what i mean
Quote by convictionless
........no i mean they start screaming and there really annoying, its there accent doesnt help either.....thats what i mean

Ah, screaming is a habit usually found in the British.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Sol9989
you know those "British kids" probably can't stand you either?

Believe me...we can't.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Ah, screaming is a habit usually found in the British.

Indeed. Every day at 2pm, we all sit down, have a cup of tea and a scone and scream about the weather.
BRITISH KIDS???

im on ps3 but its the american twat ends who piss me off
there voices are sooo high and the accent makes anyone who heres it go round that person house and individually kill their parents and then them
BRITS FTW

also having a party for a game is kinda sad
theres something called going out, ever heard of it??

EDIT: i just saw your not even having anyone round, your just playing wth random people on here.. thats worse!
Last edited by a6l6e6x1 at Apr 20, 2008,
Quote by a6l6e6x1
BRITISH KIDS???

im on ps3 but its the american twat ends who piss me off
there voices are sooo high and the accent makes anyone who heres it go round that person house and individually kill their parents and then them
BRITS FTW

also having a party for a game is kinda sad
theres something called going out, ever heard of it??

theres 2 feet of snow and its minus 25.......
Quote by convictionless

wear extra clothes and make a snowman
shall be a hoot
Quote by convictionless
ok so im bored on xbox and im tired of the constant 12 year old british kids you cant even understand half the time. if you want to do this add

fps masta AOF

and then you can join my party.

*anyone posting "cod4 ftw" or being a fanboy or saying halo 3 is over rated.....you are a bad cookie and i hope that you get hit by a bus.*

Everyone I know complains about the 12 year old American kids.
Quote by convictionless

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!111 SSSSNNNOOOOWWW ANGELS ftwftwftw!!!!!
ive been seeing it for 4 months strait every single day, i think its not british kids who are annoying its just the little kids in general. well anyone i only have one guy from ug with me and he doesnt even have a mic.
Ye ill do it, if u want to add my gamertags in my sig

Im on pretty much all day
SWFC
The british kids arn't bad, it's when xbox live screws up and puts you in a game where everyone is french that pisses me off
At least you can understand British kids, unlike stupid whiny American ones.
Quote by LinkManDX
That's it, everybody go home, thread won by [sam].
agreed. I can't understand the Americas. on Halo 3. The only thing I ever made out was

"WTF? PUT IT ON SWOOORRDZZZZZZZ! PUT IT ON SWORDZ YOU N00BZ... *screams*GET BACK IN THE SHOWER, TIFFANY, GEWT BACK IN THE F*CKING SHOWER. GODDAMIT, I'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE. GOD, I F*CKING HATE SISTERS... WHY THE F*CK HAVEN'T YOU PUT IT ON SWORDZ?"

True story.

What rank are you guys in Halo? I'm Lieutenant Grade 2, and I'm not playing with anyone lower than Lieutenant, or maybe Gunnery Sergeant.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Apr 20, 2008,
i would play if i had another xbox live card. whenever i play xbox live i just say one thing and the british kids go on a rant about americans and ****.
you are joking right? British kids?

I think the world can unite, in the hatred of twelve year old Americans on xbox live. Racist, Homophobic and loud. At least most of the obnoxious British kids are scouse and you can't understand them.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
I would do this, but I only started playing Halo last night, and I'm probably shit.

I like Call of Duty 4 better, anyway.
Quote by soccermom

I think the world can unite, in the hatred of twelve year old Americans on xbox live. Racist, Homophobic and loud. At least most of the obnoxious British kids are scouse and you can't understand them.

I'd rather have an asshat spewing ignorance at me than have someone screaming at the top of their lungs in an accent I can't understand.
Quote by rizo299
Everyone I know complains about the 12 year old American kids.

I just complain about 12 year olds in general... british, american, whatever, they're all annoying
Quote by soccermom

I resent that. However I'm online now: Rumo Kard
In/Rainbows