I'm thinking of buying a new pedal,and of course you can see what kind of music i play...polka!......it was a joke of course...

So could ya please tell me which one is better...and i would like the answer to be out of experience,not YouTube reviews...

Thanks!
I've had literally every distortion pedal out there. Your amp has a lot to do with how each pedal will sound. You almost have to try the all before you know which one truely suits your amp/needs. Out of the two you chose, I preferred the Digitech Metal Master. The Morph knob really adds bite to it. FYI - I use a Keeley modded Boss Metal Zone. It has the best sound I've come across for MY taste. Damage Control is expensive but very good also.
i personally would go boss ml-2 metal core or mt-2 metal zone
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
you should try them really, but if you're truly undecided, you shouldn't intentionally give money to line 6 - they'll use that money to build more spiders.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Agree. The Metal Master w/morph is pretty cool. However, I have not tried the Line 6...so ??? on comparison.

Quote by TheEsupremacy
I've had literally every distortion pedal out there. Your amp has a lot to do with how each pedal will sound. You almost have to try the all before you know which one truely suits your amp/needs. Out of the two you chose, I preferred the Digitech Metal Master. The Morph knob really adds bite to it. FYI - I use a Keeley modded Boss Metal Zone. It has the best sound I've come across for MY taste. Damage Control is expensive but very good also.
if my damn obligatins let me I'll take a pedal tour on tuesday,so if I'm indecisive even then,i'm gonna pull a poll on you...

thanks for the advices,never actually taken boss into consideration but i will now...

and oh yeah,i prefer Alexi Laiho's kinda sound..don't we all?...i know that there's a lot more than a pedal(and a lot of talent) to his sound,but this is a start^^
I own the Digitech and I love it. It's pretty much just for metal, but I can get a few punk tones out of it. The Line 6 is good from what i've heard, but I haven't tried it. It's pretty cool that it has a built in noise gate too.
I say you try them both out still, it's pretty much just your opinion.
i have the uber metal pedal, it does pantera stuff GREAT, it can scoop mids and the noise gate is a godsend