Whut????? Intolerance is widespread in todays world, and honestly, i can understand why. Theres so many races and religions vying to be the best, the top guns of the planet, having everyone under their wing. Im surprised there arent more race hate related deaths. I am not an intolerant person, but i am angered by religious fanatics and feminists, along with a few other races and groups.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
I ahte everyone who's better than me.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by bob farrell
Whut????? Intolerance is widespread in todays world, and honestly, i can understand why. Theres so many races and religions vying to be the best, the top guns of the planet, having everyone under their wing. Im surprised there arent more race hate related deaths. I am not an intolerant person, but i am angered by religious fanatics and feminists, along with a few other races and groups.

Have you been living under a rock?

Just the other day I went outside and
saw a woman walking her dog.
As it was my civic duty I shouted,
"Get back in the kitchen!!"

Everybody gave me hateful looks.
I felt discriminated. hated.
They could not accept me for who was.
I agree, with muckle,

All this PC bullsh*t is making us accept each other by getting rid of anything that is different among us. If we could just get over the fact that not everyone agrees, we would be a lot better off.
I have nothing witty to say here at the moment

Expect a change soon
Quote by davedoom
i have an intolerance to TS's

I have an intolerance to thread posters.
Quote by Muzikh
I have an intolerance to thread posters.

nice. i tried to get you to say that.

Intolerance is tolerated, by people who are not bothered by being intolerant and are tolerant of intolerants.
Dean Z-X Fund: $50 out of $200 (25%)

My Gear:
Guitar: Schecter C-1 Elite
Amp: B-52 ST-6012
Pedals/Other: BOSS Dynamic Wah, BOSS Metal Zone MT-2

Massive Failure
Quote by Massive Failure
Intolerance is tolerated, by people who are not bothered by being intolerant and are tolerant of intolerants.

are you part of the UK government? you sound like Prescott.
Quote by Massive Failure

Cannot compute.
Are you kidding me? The amount of intolerance against gay people and Muslims or anybody from the middle east is definitely a problem. That's at least what I see in my community. Also, thread starter is obviously a troll trying to piss people off.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Apr 20, 2008,
Quote by Massive Failure

Quote by Muzikh

Living under a rock?
I dont understand what you are talking about. Im living in the real world, its a hateful and disgusting place, but recently i understand why people are so hateful, its because of other races and religions entering countrys where they shouldnt be, disrupting the community spirit and stealing the jobs off of hard-working people who are actually residents in that country
. I used to be tolerant of immigrants, but nowadays, all i can see is the way they take jobs i should have a shot at and spread religious beliefs e.g Islam that are based upon hatred and opposition to the West. Its sickening.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Intolerance is still alive and well.

Look at Obama, he felt as if he was forced to change his religion just to get votes.

If I could vote, he would've lost mine. The fact that he would change his religion just for votes shows me that he is weak, vulnerable, and to easily influenced by the media.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Muzikh

youre supposed to put the " " smiley at the end of that, arent you?

oh.....wait..........ummmm.......
Quote by bob farrell
Living under a rock?
I dont understand what you are talking about. Im living in the real world, its a hateful and disgusting place, but recently i understand why people are so hateful, its because of other races and religions entering countrys where they shouldnt be, disrupting the community spirit and stealing the jobs off of hard-working people who are actually residents in that country
. I used to be tolerant of immigrants, but nowadays, all i can see is the way they take jobs i should have a shot at and spread religious beliefs e.g Islam that are based upon hatred and opposition to the West. Its sickening.

1) Wrong. The real world is round and quite massive. It's not even perfectly round, somewhat like an egg that is extremely close to being a sphere; you know, internal forces and gravity of other celetial bodies, ect.

2) That's why I think we need to eliminate all races.
One day
I went into a thread where
the TS posted like this.

It really angered
me.
There was no real topic.
So I reported it.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by davedoom
youre supposed to put the " " smiley at the end of that, arent you?

oh.....wait..........ummmm.......

I don't know about you but I've seen plenty of intolerant people today (i.e. stoner-bashers )
Made me , especially today.
Still, happy 4/20 everyone!

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by bob farrell
Living under a rock?

Are you serious, who are you to judge who belongs where? Also, read up on Islam before you judge.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything