Guitars and Sax for sale *PICS* (ibanez, olp JP, Jackson dkmg) w/ hardshell cases

Alright guys, I am lightening the load here because my main guitars (3 carvins) are my favorites and these just dont get played as much as they used to.

Ibanez SOLD

Lastly there is the saxophone. It is a Sky saxophone that I got from amazon.com this december. I wanted to learn how to play, but never got around to it. It is in perfect condition, considering I took it out of the case 3 times (one to take the pictures) and only played it twice. It is easy to pickup and I had Silent Night in about an hour. A good beginner instrument. There is a nice inlay on the bell of the instrument and it sounds as good as it looks. Mother of pearl finger pads. Overall a good instrument. I would keep this if I thought I would actually get into it, but sadly, I just don't have time to teach myself another instrument right now. It comes with an extra reed, case and everything in the pictures. $200 shipped. More pics below

OLP and Sax
Last edited by cados121 at May 29, 2008,
Any Trades For The Shadows Fall Guitar?
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by cados121
I'd consider any trades, let me know what you have to offer!

What are you looking for? I have mostly gaming stuff, and a motorola razr that im getting rid of
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
pm replied
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112