First Off, got a pretty extensive pedal collection as it is.
The list is:
Digitech whammy
Dunlop Cry Baby Original
EHX Metal muff
Digitech Grunge
Digitech Bad Monkey
Digitech Hot Head
Digitech Turbo Flange
Digitech Multi chorus

I'm also in the process in building a FuzzFactory replica, although things have got in the way and its been put on hold

I am now after the following to add:
- Reverb
- Delay
- Phaser
- EQ

So any suggestions on those would be great

Also, one more question concerning volume pedals
Are some volume pedals smoother than others, therefor making it more worthwhile investing in a more expensive one, or will a £20 one off ebay do?

budget in the region of £300ish for all, so about £80 ($150) per pedal on average

Thanks in advance

( And please nobody say get a multi effects pedal or anything like that, Although, i will consider rack FX if anyone has any experience and suggestions )
reverb - either ehx holy grail or line 6 verbzilla. the ehx is better for stubtle stuff and leaving on, the line 6 is good for spacey stuff and being really noticable.

delay - boss dd-3 (or 6 or 7) for a more versitile delay. ibanez ad-9 or mxr carbon copy for an analog delay.

eq - mxr 10 band or dan-o fish and chips. f&c is still a good pedal, so if you need to skimp, id probably do it here.

phaser - ehx small stone or mxr phase 90. both sound different so try both. or go all out and get a red witch phaser, cause those things are supposed to be great.
sorry to hijack, but if you post a FF schematic i'll love you for ever....i may even contribut something useful to this thread
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
sorry to hijack, but if you post a FF schematic i'll love you for ever....i may even contribut something useful to this thread

Cnt post it too you on the forums, because if Z.Vex finds out, he will sue me, there have been a few cases so i've heard, but i'll PM you the web link in a bit

*Edit*
Sent
Last edited by TomR at Apr 20, 2008,
Quote by jof1029
reverb - either ehx holy grail or line 6 verbzilla. the ehx is better for stubtle stuff and leaving on, the line 6 is good for spacey stuff and being really noticable.

delay - boss dd-3 (or 6 or 7) for a more versitile delay. ibanez ad-9 or mxr carbon copy for an analog delay.

eq - mxr 10 band or dan-o fish and chips. f&c is still a good pedal, so if you need to skimp, id probably do it here.

phaser - ehx small stone or mxr phase 90. both sound different so try both. or go all out and get a red witch phaser, cause those things are supposed to be great.

Thanks for the suggestions,
I was considering the Line6 delay, anyone have any experience with this, heard both good and bad.
and as for the phaser, i was leaning more towards the phase 90 before i posted, but i wanted to see if anything else came up.
Just want to check if there are any other suggestions for me.
I will be putting in an order either tonight or 2morrow.

The only one i've definitely decided on is the reverb, which i'm set on the holy grail. My other set choice is the phase 90.

So that leaves the EQ and Delay.
My EQ can wait for now,
But i need suggestions on the Delay,
not really a fan of the boss one or the ibanez, havn't had chance as yet to check out the MXR carbon copy.

*edit* Anyone had any experience with the EHX 1 Echo
Last edited by TomR at Apr 23, 2008,