I didn't know him. Me being a Freshman and coming from a small school while not knowing many people hindered me from knowing who he was. He was a Sophomore anyway and I had no chance of coming into contact with him. But I've heard about him. His family is HUGE into football. He wasn't very athletic, kinda clumsy, but a very small guy...of what I've heard anyway. He was pushed into play ball cause of his father legacy as a former Cincinnati Bengals tight end. But this didn't lead to his death. He died from a cerebral brain hemorrhage about two days ago after staying home from school with a bad headache. His name was Mitch Waldemyer. 16.

My only question, how could, "god," pull the plug on someone that young, still full of experiencing life? I don't understand it. If someone was so powerful as to control the fate of everybody on the planet, why would he torture them? Why would he ****ing put his family through the pain of a child loss. And then is damn little brother. I... I honestly don't know how he was dealing with this. He saw his brother pass out. He was playing video games with him at home when it happened. Why would God decide to put that on his brother. At least if you're going to kill him, don't let his little eighth grade brother see it. That's all I've been thinking about the last few days. Any of us could go as fast as he did, from anything. We could be gone tomorrow, a year, an hour even. Makes you wonder.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
...because God doesn't exist?
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
**** god. He doesn't exist. Get over it.

I feel bad for this kid though :[
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Quote by Pedalboard
I didn't know him. Me being a Freshman and coming from a small school while not knowing many people hindered me from knowing who he was. He was a Sophomore anyway and I had no chance of coming into contact with him. But I've heard about him. His family is HUGE into football. He wasn't very athletic, kinda clumsy, but a very small guy...of what I've heard anyway. He was pushed into play ball cause of his father legacy as a former Cincinnati Bengals tight end. But this didn't lead to his death. He died from a cerebral brain hemorrhage about two days ago after staying home from school with a bad headache. His name was Mitch Waldemyer. 16.

My only question, how could, "god," pull the plug on someone that young, still full of experiencing life? I don't understand it. If someone was so powerful as to control the fate of everybody on the planet, why would he torture them? Why would he ****ing put his family through the pain of a child loss. And then is damn little brother. I... I honestly don't know how he was dealing with this. He saw his brother pass out. He was playing video games with him at home when it happened. Why would God decide to put that on his brother. At least if you're going to kill him, don't let his little eighth grade brother see it. That's all I've been thinking about the last few days. Any of us could go as fast as he did, from anything. We could be gone tomorrow, a year, an hour even. Makes you wonder.

yeah. it really does.
God doesnt cause stuff like that y'all its the devil that causes it, maybe this is a sign to someone that they need the Lord in their life everything happens for a reason we just dont no what that reason is right away
Quote by davedoom
is there a reason for this thread - i cant seeeeee iiiiiiitt!

Looook haaaarder.
Don't mind my OCD
way of typping.
well sure it makes sense, people die all the time, seeing as god doesn't exist it's just the natural way of things
God does not exist. Its a matter of circumstances, and that may be scary sometimes but it could only be. There is no reason to put blame on something that does not exist.
Religion thread maybe?
Question people on there.

God is God.
Some believe.
Some don't.

End of.

**** happens to everyone.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by Pedalboard

It's through experiences like this that I decided that God doesn't exist.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
the big boss takes and gives you know?
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
wow that's really tough for his family and friends

hmmm well God does everything for a reason being that he is omnipotent he kind of knows what's best
Quote by Pedalboard

God did not kill him. A cerebral brain hemorrhage did.
without bad there can't be any good, so i guess bad is good in a way?

However, i suppose a more logical conclusion is that these things unfortunately happen, and questioning and torturing yourself about your belief system won't change a thing. It's already happened, and nothing can be done about it.

It's a terrible thing to happen, I'm sure most people will agree.
Quote by Muzikh
God did not kill him. A cerebral brain hemorrhage did.

+28975983478689345.

God doesn't exist.

Don't assume that there is a conscious mind influencing everything that happens in the world. Shit happens because of cause and effect.

That's my opinion, anyway.
Just because people die, doesn't mean you should blame it on God. Life is rough, things like these are going to happen all the time. You don't know the whole story, maybe there is some underlying information that maybe led to his death.
Quote by therealtater
God doesnt cause stuff like that y'all its the devil that causes it, maybe this is a sign to someone that they need the Lord in their life everything happens for a reason we just dont no what that reason is right away

What I never got was if God is all powerful, and Satan is just some dude who used to be an angel and got his ass kicked out of heaven (I don't really care if I'm a bit off, don't bother correcting me) how come God can't just smite Satan and in doing so, since the devil causes evil, cure the world of evil?

.'. God doesn't exist?

(P.S. if you were joking, then just ignore the quote)
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
Quote by Pedalboard

My only question, how could, "god," pull the plug on someone that young, still full of experiencing life?

Because he touched himself at nigt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously these things just happen, course of nature.

I'm not deeply religious or anything but God created the world,end of story.
Last edited by Steel8909 at Apr 20, 2008,
To all the people saying "God doesn't exist", if you're stating your views, then make sure you say so. Don't you dare however try and stop this kid from believing in God if they choose to do so.

I personally don't believe, but if they wish to then it's up to them to try and find reasoning behind God's actions.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

Quote by rworsl
To all the people saying "God doesn't exist", if you're stating your views, then make sure you say so. Don't you dare however try and stop this kid from believing in God if they choose to do so.

I personally don't believe, but if they wish to then it's up to them to try and find reasoning behind God's actions.

Agreed. All the "God doesn't exist" comments are hardly necessary.
You atheists need to go back to the religion thread and stop forcing your beliefs on someone who has faith. At least agnostic people ignore threads like these.
Sent from my iPad.