Mine is almost here, sort of (may 30)
i plan to have as much fun as possible
what are everyone else's plans?
I'm on April vacation right now, I get out at the end of june.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
man i remember like yesterday this huge back to school thread. man im happy time flies though : )
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
I'm going to work making snocones, get my license, and then get my own car.

I probably won't do much else, but it sounds pretty good to me...it's a step towards independence...

I think I get out on June 19th. Hopefully this summer will be as fun as my last one.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by StreetLight3989
I think I get out on June 19th. Hopefully this summer will be as fun as my last one.
I might visit this kid.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I might visit this kid.

Yeah, that would be pretty cool. Hopefully it all works out.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
classes officially finish on the 30th of may and don't start until october

expect for....finals being in june :S

but thats made up for by a weeklong metal festival right after that (i get to see opeth, yay! and carcass! and many other things!)
School is out on May 25. Probably headed to Six Flags one day that week. A few concerts, just hanging out with friends.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Hopefully moving back to my old town, getting a job, having a life again, etc.

We're all in the gutter, but I'm looking at the rats.
May 16 is my last day.

It's kind of depressing, because I'm still gonna have to go back to HS for another year. But I've been told that year 11 is the hardest, and I got through it.
Quote by goldmember1217
I swallow it whole, like a man.
I think I'm getting a 40 hr. a week factory job, lol. College is expensive, y'know. Other than that, I'm going to have a bunch of ****ing fun. This is going to be an epicly great summer, I'm tellin' ya!
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Last edited by MuffinMan at Apr 20, 2008,
may 25thish. gonna play a lot of guitar, basketball and get really high, a lot
R.I.P. Kurt Cobain
Quote by mathieupM13
If you want to see scary pics you should google Rosie O’Donnell
Well school ended for me at the end of January so I'll just be doing the same as now, Music, Work, Parties - and of course the cottage as much as humanly possible.
I don't even know when my summer starts. Either way, it'll contain as little work as possible and as much fun as possible.
Be glad my GCSE's are over and feel a warm tingly feeling of achievement (assuming I got what I wanted) Then feel it all wash away as Mr A-Levels comes and kicks me in the balls.

Then I'll probably just get drunk all the time and play guitar.
I get out May 27. I'll probably spend most of the summer trying to keep my relationship alive. I know, pathetic.
"The Soup Nazi of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join"

Member of the SG Commandos
I need a break, but my last summer was extremely boring. Everyone in my high school is extremely distant from each other, especially during summer.
Quote by Hannakins
I'm going to work making snocones, get my license, and then get my own car.

I probably won't do much else, but it sounds pretty good to me...it's a step towards independence...

Independence, MO? You dont want to go there, trust me
last exam is on 11th of june

gunna get a job, maybe 2, go to amsterdam with a load of mates, go to reading festival, hopefully go to cornwall with some mates, and record **** loads of music
POST FINDER
I get out mid June. The weather is almost like summer right now, it's been 70+ for the past 5 days. Hopefully it stays like this. I plan on having an awesome summer.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
This thread is depressing.... I don't leave school til July 18th. I think. Before then, I've got AS exams, all of which I am unprepared for, and they start in 3 weeks.

I am going to have an awesome summer though.... Iron Maiden at Twickenham on July 5th, festival in Devon over my birthday, my 18th birthday and party, and a couple other gigs and festivals squeezed in somewhere.

It's gonna be goooood.
Quote by DistantScreams
Awwwww.... CaptainBec that was messed up

Why? Because I rap about reality? Like me and my grandma having a cup of tea?
There ain't no party like my nanna's tea party - heey - ho!
I get off before the last week in May. I do absolutely nothing over break except eat, watch TV, play games, and play music.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....