..any song actually. I am looking for suggestions on a new song to learn. I've been playing guitar for about a half a year maybe. The most recent thing I learned was the solo to Santeria by Sublime.

I was thinking about Sweet Child O'mine by GnR since I already know the intro but I was hoping someone would have a better song. I would like to learn a quick paced song that's fairly complicated but not impossible, something that requires some practice.

Any suggestions would be appreciated and I'd be happy to answer questions about music and stuff that would help with choosing a song. Thanks
As I Am - Dream Theater
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
Hot for Teacher is always a fun song to play. It's easy and you can show off to non guitarists with the flashy 2 hand tapping in the beginning.

ya know stairway to heaven?
i gues its not what your looking for
learn some metallica....
try one 'cause everyone sadly knows it from gh3
solo is cool
or you could learn crazy train
Tapping is quite easy. It's just pull offs and hammer ons but with your right hand also. Plus, it's just one finger on the right hand.

george lynch stuff
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.