...but there is a problem I was hoping someone could help me with.

Important Edit 2: The thing we are not sure about is if it has the force to get me started. Speed is no problem. I weigh like 62 kg or something.

I don't know if our boat enginge is powerful enough to use it with.
One guy who is a buddy of my father says it won't be any problem, but my brother says it won't work.

Our boat has 30 horse powers.

Anyone?

Edit: Speed: 55 km/t

The engine is not old, but it is used, and I am a slim guy.
Last edited by -metalhead- at Apr 20, 2008,
It all depends on your weight, so if ur a big guy, NO WAY! but if a slim person around 140 lbs or lighter you should probly get up. no guarentees though
Quote by -metalhead-
...but there is a problem I was hoping someone could help me with.

I don't know if our boat enginge is powerful enough to use it with.
One guy who is a buddy of my father says it won't be any problem, but my brother says it won't work.

Our boat has 30 horse powers.

Anyone?

Is it an old motor?

You'll have to max out the throttle, and on an old boat, that might not be a good idea.

Also, your boat should have some weight to it. A bass boat or a V-bottom would work, but if you have a tin fisherman boat, I don't think it's possible.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
wats your boat loook like?
you need to go around 15-25mph for a 150lb wakeboarder

plus... just because you get up doesnt mean you will be able to jump or do any tricks cuz the wake the boat puts out needs to be big as well.
Your boat should be able to tow you. You might max out the boat a bit but you won't get much of a wake to mess around with. Maybe get a kneeboard?
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.