i have a peavey solo series special 112 made in 1988.
it has a spring reverb in it and a reverb level knob
on the front.would it be posible to hook up a chorus peddle
in its place. also if anyone knows anything about this amp
like mods or if it is just a peace of junk,clue me in on it.
i have googled it and found nothing.
just put a chorus pedal inside the amp, hook up whatever parameter you want the knob to control to an external pot (the one on the front of the amp), and put a switch in to turn it on/off (maybe a jack for a footswitch?). It's not really a matter of converting the reverb to chorus, it's a matter of replacing the reverb with a chorus.....