Okay, so I recently bought a Squier Strat, used, it's in pretty good condition, so I'm not in the market for another guitar.

I just got a used amp too, a Squier BP 15. Its old and beat up, but I'm content with the sound.

I'm rather new to everything guitar, been playing for about a year, but I'm not all that great. Hardest song: probably Dry the River by Maylene and the Sons of Disaster, and then the solo for Juicebox by The Strokes.

I only have $50 US, and I was wondering what would be the best thing in my price range, or just out of it (up to maybe 75-100?) that I could buy? I was thinking a pedal of some sort, but other sugguestions are welcome.

I usually play alternative rock, grunge, classic rock, and some metal here and there. I'm not really in any band, so there's really no style I need to stick to. I was thinking something that could reach these areas, if possible, but if not, something that's pretty impressive for just one area at this price range.

I would be eternally grateful for any help that could be given, and thank you in advance!
Quote by primusfan
Quote by Darklights
Yah, my then 11 yr old daughter caught me doing my ex-girlfriend.

Thank God this didn't end up like that threesome story.*sigh of relief*

chances are the next 10 posts will say "get new gear"...but you dont really need it considering the level of musicianship your at. Any of the boss pedals would do nicely for you. Your best bet would be going into a music store and messing around with the pedals to see which would benefit you most.
people with large sig's are clearly compensating for something.
which one then? I looked everywhere

Edit: thanks lamrick
Quote by primusfan
Quote by Darklights
Yah, my then 11 yr old daughter caught me doing my ex-girlfriend.

Thank God this didn't end up like that threesome story.*sigh of relief*