SO...UG...............
heres me.

i couldnt find any pictures of me without a hat, so wat should i do?
*waits for rabid*
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Erm...I dunno, get some gel and mold it around or spike it a bit? I find that when guys want to mix things up without some kind of haircut they put gel in it...

Quote by Våd Hamster
take a picture without a hat.

im not at my house right now, or near a camara..
shave your head and get a lot of tattoos.
Quote by Moggan13
Personally, i'd buy her a can of Coke, then as she's drinking it say to her "Whats better than Coca Cola?" She'll go "What?" and you shout "CREAM SODA!" And ejaculate in her can.
Last edited by funyguy1357: 147 times : 3-01-08 at 08:17 PM.
You could always just keep it as it is. From what I can see under the hat it looks fine.
Webbtje's post won this thread.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Just buzz it all off.
Quote by raisinbran
I like my women like I like my trigonometry: With a lot of angles and a good tan.

Oh my God...

lmfao.
Just cut it rank short... like a caesar cut man, it feels awesome, and it is like anti scene. Just go to a good hair place and get it done properly

Think john frusciante circa blood sugar sex magik era
probs need a pic of u with ur hat off in truth to have a proper look. but easiest might be to let it grow a bit and then lightly straighten it, not to scene kid flat.
Quote by metalguy001
umm let it grow then choose

when it grows, it goes down to my glasses and then whips a 90 degree turn to my ears.

its terrible
Quote by webbtje
TS, you should consider this.

That sucks, such a metalhead response, tutut
Quote by meh17
That sucks, such a metalhead response, tutut

Yeah, it really annoys me when all the metalheads go around posting that picture. It's so cliched. All of them going around posting graphs showing how good beards are, it sure gets on my nerves.
Quote by SmarterChild
Yeah, it really annoys me when all the metalheads go around posting that picture. It's so cliched. All of them going around posting graphs showing how good beards are, it sure gets on my nerves.

It's kind of ironic, too

since it doesn't even show the long hair option that most metalheads are known for.
Quote by webbtje
TS, you should consider this.

Thank you for my new avatar.