Page 3 of 5
They were incredible tonight, plus she looks so hot when she sings. Also I didn't realise the drummer was the other vocalist., I always thought it was the bassist.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Buy anything from their store and get a poster with their NA fall tour dates. This band is really good at taking my money.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Buy anything from their store and get a poster with their NA fall tour dates. This band is really good at taking my money.
I still haven't caved on the sweat pants, but I want them so much.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I think white sweatshirts look awkward, but that's probably just me.

Quote by element4433
I still haven't caved on the sweat pants, but I want them so much.

It's a perfect time to get something like that, even in Florida!
Quote by lolmnt
When I saw them I got the Dr Seuss shirt with the angry turtle, cause I was building a Caro-Seuss-el at the time.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
i somehow missed the log lady shirts/hoodies they made a while ago and now there's none left
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by due 07
I'd get the pink triangle shirt if they made it in sweatshirt form.

Guess who has it in t-shirt form
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I'm pretty sure there's just First Collection (collecting all their first EPs, splits, and compilation tracks), Get Better, and Pebbles. I'm probably wrong though cause I don't know too much about them.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Quote by datskramzkid
What's this band's discography? I'm in love with the album that has Pants on it.

Here's what I've got.

2007: The First Collection (2005-2006)
2008: Get Better
2010: The Second Collection
2010: Ozzy (7")
2011: Pebble
2011: Split w/ Cheap Girls

The First Collection and The Second Collection give you basically every track they've got that wasn't on a full-length originally, except for Ozzy and the Cheap Girls split. Second is from the blog jakesmellspoo posted at the top of the page.

Personally, I think The First Collection is the best Lemuria has to offer, but Get Better is hella good too.

Quote by nash
Guess who has it in t-shirt form

Quote by ian
New material for Record Store Day, excited

http://www.bridge9.com/read/2216/le...ecord-store-day

Nice.
Last edited by due 07 at Jan 12, 2012,
Quote by BK202
Drawing potato jam

I don't get it

eye yam jelly

I ordered a Get Better cd from their webstore last month and they gave me a free shirt with it (granted it's a silly design and it's too big, but it's the thought that counts). Best people.
Last edited by goldmember1217 at Jan 12, 2012,
Woah I did not know they had a Second Collection. I'll have to check that out. I still actually haven't listened to Pebbles yet either.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Quote by BK202
I obviously did not know that

I tried for about 5 minutes to think of a response that would make me not look dumb right now, but I couldn't think of anything other than I was uhh... drunk.... yeah.
Quote by guitar_rules311
Woah I did not know they had a Second Collection. I'll have to check that out. I still actually haven't listened to Pebbles yet either.

It's not an official album, but it's got their split with the Ergs! and also a Pixies cover! \m/
Quote by guitar_rules311

Every night on tour, I sleep with different girls, and we laugh about you, while you are at home, I am the worst.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
****, i really want that log lady shirt
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I think the video is pretty cool. Haven't they got another coming out soon or something?
Oh, I understand you now lul. I meant video. (I just looked it up and confirmed that they do indeed have a video next month for "Pleaser.") And new music this summer or something.
Awesome, I saw them with Screaming Females and Against Me! last July and I was thoroughly impressed. Hopefully they'll come around my area again in support of whatever they release
New music video was really neat. Have fallen in love with them after how nice they were when my shirt I ordered got sent back to them by my college. They gave me a handwritten Valentine's Day card and I was talking to Alex (drummer) the whole time. Great people, must meet them someday.

Sheena is so incredibly cute as well. Crush on her so hard.

Quote by lolmnt
Yeah Alex was super nice when the CD I order was smashed in the mail.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I was kinda disappointed that Sheena's and Max's signatures weren't on the card, but I got the card before anyone else, neener!
Quote by lolmnt
They all live in different cities.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Figured as much, one could hope. Hope they tour the west coast again and I have a chance of going.
Quote by lolmnt
I've missed them so many times. One day it'll happen.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano