Page 4 of 5
Love it. Great video. Would have been huge on Fuse's Warped Wednesday a few years ago.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
That link forgot an 8 in their article!

Song's decent so far, would like more energy.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by algirpranteza7
When I saw them I got the Dr Seuss shirt with the angry turtle, cause I was building a Caro-Seuss-el at the time.

What the hell? I was doing the exact same thing actually, and I bought that shirt. Here's the link to my old Uni blog when I was building it:

http://marsdenmodels.blogspot.co.uk/
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
I'm going to throw up if I don't get my proverbial hands on a copy of the Alex Kerns/Mikey Erg split. I can't even find any of the tracks online except "Song Against Ian Raymond." I might just buy it.

Has anyone heard Alex Kerns' solo mini-album or whatever from 2009? It's pretty good. I like it more than Pebble.
Quote by InstantAXonHero
Oh, he's a bot, I was getting all excited then

This is really sad.

Johnny's like "I FOUND A FRIEND!" and mean ol' Mr. Internet's like "LOLZ NO"
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
They posted a new song a few days ago. I would post it but I'm lazy.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
They posted a new song a few days ago. I would post it but I'm lazy.

are you talking about "cannonballs to hurt?"
Yep.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Yep.

oh ok, good song. yeah idk why they posted that it was a "new song" because it came out on record store day b/w "varoom allure."
I didn't know that it was. Oopz.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

They announced it on Facebook a while ago.

Super stoked.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

If you could mail me dl links I would <3 u.

My internet security has ran out and I don't want to risk looking for links, so I'm cursed to use Spotify and hate everything.

Quote by Gerard_xD
If you could mail me dl links I would <3 u.

My internet security has ran out and I don't want to risk looking for links, so I'm cursed to use Spotify and hate everything.

okies, i can upload my lemuria folder for you (and for posterity). i probably can't get it to you 'til tomorrow 'cuz i'm gonna be heading out in like five minutes though. >>
Quote by due 07
okies, i can upload my lemuria folder for you (and for posterity). i probably can't get it to you 'til tomorrow 'cuz i'm gonna be heading out in like five minutes though. >>

You're the best <3

new albm now plz
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Pebble is perfect. **** da haterz.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

i still don't think that highly of pebble compared to their other stuff. maybe it's because sheena doesn't seem as strongly featured. but for real it's pretty great. i used to think "bloomer" was awkward, creepy, and dumb, but now it's like my favorite.

i'm not worried about the new lp not being awesome though because the "varoom allure" 7" is beyond incredible. so is their side of the cheap girls split.
Bloomer still makes me uncomfortable.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano