I can't make up my mind, between these two books for tablature. (They are both $20 for the record). One of these books has 150 songs while the other has 230. Before you choose the 230 one, consider this: is it a fake? As for the 150 song one, I am positive that it is not a fake, but should I buy this one and possibly miss out on an extra 80 songs for the same price? The reason I am skeptical of the 230 song book, is that is it possible to have that many songs in about 1050 pages? Here are the links to both the books:

150 songs: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0634026119/ref=cm_cr_dp_orig_subj

230: http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-White-Pages-Guitar-Vol/dp/0757914144/ref=pd_sim_b_title_2
My Albums

TALKING LIKE A JERK EXCEPT
YOU ARE AN ACTUAL JERK
AND LIVING PROOF THAT

SOMETIMES FRIENDS ARE MEAN

last.fm
tumblr
What? Why does it matter if it's fake? It has the songs... and also you're kind of on the biggest tablature site...ever. It's free.
tabs books? is that a joke?
why would you want one when you can look them in this site?
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
L2Read notes, it seriously ain't that hard.

Edit: do the math, 230 songs into 1050 pages = more than 4 pages per song.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
I know, but I can't go on the computer whenever I want guys. I need a physical copy of songs that I want to learn so I can be able to play and learn at all times. Now, which do you think is right for me?
My Albums

YOU ARE AN ACTUAL JERK
AND LIVING PROOF THAT

last.fm
tumblr
Quote by wiggyisgreat
What? Why does it matter if it's fake? It has the songs... and also you're kind of on the biggest tablature site...ever. It's free.

If its fake, im worried that it won't have all the songs, that's is why I am skeptial about that book. As for your second statement, read my above post.
My Albums

YOU ARE AN ACTUAL JERK
AND LIVING PROOF THAT

last.fm
tumblr
well its simple, buy the one that has the most songs you want to learn or print off a bunch of tabs from this site
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Quote by JackWhite333
I know, but I can't go on the computer whenever I want guys. I need a physical copy of songs that I want to learn so I can be able to play and learn at all times. Now, which do you think is right for me?

Buy an ink cartridge and a cart of paper and hit the print button.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Buy an ink cartridge and a cart of paper and hit the print button.

It would take 30 cartridges for all those songs (not exact estimate...lol)
My Albums

YOU ARE AN ACTUAL JERK
AND LIVING PROOF THAT

last.fm
tumblr