I have an original xbox and I am about to sell it. I want to get rid of my live acount before I sell it because it expires in august and i dont want to wait until then.

So would it be better to try to cancel it or have my friend recover it onto his xbox?

Please help.
Quote by Colgate Total
Man I love my 360.

I think I'm gonna play it right now.

Me too.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Cancel it now.... but be warned, it's not easy (that is if you subscribed by credit card).

If you used a pre-paid card then no problem, just let it run out.

If you used a credit card Micro$oft will recharge you every month/year (depending on what you registered for) until you call their (not so friendly) customer service reps and tell them to cancel it. And they won't let you go easy.........
Quote by Neillya1
Cancel it now.... but be warned, it's not easy (that is if you subscribed by credit card).

If you used a pre-paid card then no problem, just let it run out.

If you used a credit card Micro$oft will recharge you every month/year (depending on what you registered for) until you call their (not so friendly) customer service reps and tell them to cancel it. And they won't let you go easy.........

yup, took me friggin ages to cancel my yearly subscription rolled over from my original xbox to use on o' them there 12 month pepaid cards i gots free