https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=841696 I was checking out that thread and I noticed that whenver I clicked a link in it, youtube came up in spanish. The videos were in english but the words on the website were in spanish.

I tried just going back to ug and typing in "www.youtube.com" and it came up as "es.youtube.com"

Help
This usually happens if your ISP has their servers in a different country to which you are. (E.G I am with AOL UK, but the servers are in the USA, so I get taken to google.com not .co.uk etc.)

The best way round it would be to go to youtube.co.uk or set up a proxy based in your country.... Or just ring your ISP and tell them to get their act together.
It shows up fine for me, but when you get to YouTube, just go up to the top-right and switch it to Global.
unlucky: dnt go on youtube?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

click on the spain icon, after that you will see a little thing that says international, eua, UK, mexico etc...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by Neillya1
This usually happens if your ISP has their servers in a different country to which you are. (E.G I am with AOL UK, but the servers are in the USA, so I get taken to google.com not .co.uk etc.)

The best way round it would be to go to youtube.co.uk or set up a proxy based in your country.... Or just ring your ISP and tell them to get their act together.

I don't know what ISP means

And if this means anything, I've never had this problem before

And i live in the US