The other day in a guitar shop i was looking at some guitars, i asked to try them out and the only amp that were set up were a 200 watt spider and a 15 watt mg.

I hate guitar shops, rant over.
well MG and Spider Line 6's are the most hated amps. Line6 has good sound but very sensitive volumes. u turn that thing off with the volume up just a tad, u turn it on and no more windows
Thanks so much for saying! I was just wondering, what is georgthepie's position on guitar shops, well, thanks GOODNESS that you came along, I might've strangled myself without that knowledge.
Quote by georgethepie
The other day in a guitar shop i was looking at some guitars, i asked to try them out and the only amp that were set up were a 200 watt spider and a 15 watt mg.

I hate guitar shops, rant over.

Next time, tell him you asked to try it on an amp, not a toy.
Quote by minibrowny
Thanks so much for saying! I was just wondering, what is georgthepie's position on guitar shops, well, thanks GOODNESS that you came along, I might've strangled myself without that knowledge.

Funny, since your post is just as useless as his!

DAMN that was a good laugh.
Steinberger GU/Spirit w/ Moses Graphite neck, EMG 81-85
"Fireball" Pacer/RG hybrid

Furman Power Conditioner
Axe-Fx Standard
ART SLA-1
Yamaha S112V
Peak FCB4N
Quote by minibrowny

Thanks so much for saying! I was just wondering, what is minibrowny's position on georgethepie's post of his position on guitar shops, well, thanks GOODNESS that you came along, I might've strangled myself without that knowledge.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
Funny, since your post is just as useless as his!

DAMN that was a good laugh.

And you know what? So was yours!

I seriously do hate it when shops only have a couple of (crap) amps set up to play through. I'm just glad the shop I go to most of the time has at least their Hotrod Deluxe plugged in.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
-Collapse-, you just made that remarkably unfunny.

This thread ain't goin anywhere...

have to say that magic word...*reported*

Yay! Killjoyism ftw!
Quote by SSL27
And you know what? So was yours!

I seriously do hate it when shops only have a couple of (crap) amps set up to play through. I'm just glad the shop I go to most of the time has at least their Hotrod Deluxe plugged in.

But I didn't needlessly lampoon the topic starter... that's the Mo Jiggity difference
Steinberger GU/Spirit w/ Moses Graphite neck, EMG 81-85
"Fireball" Pacer/RG hybrid

Furman Power Conditioner
Axe-Fx Standard
ART SLA-1
Yamaha S112V
Peak FCB4N
Quote by ECwomantoneman

Yay! Killjoyism ftw!

It wasn't meant to be funny.
I was just being as much a **** to him as he was to the thread starter.
I don't go around looking to get laughs un-like half this forum.
MGs are the Wal-mart of Marshalls see what Im sayin? And Spiders are the K-mart of Line 6. Dont fall for "hybrids" you get absolutely nothing from one preamp tube. Crate's have some nice SS and so do Randalls. Nice cleans.
Quote by ECwomantoneman
I pray of thee, look at the post above, it should explain my position...

If you just join threads just to be a dick, you should probably go to the pit and take browny with you.
Quote by -Collapse-

I don't go around looking to get laughs un-like half this forum.

...so what if we do?
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by bored_maniac33
...so what if we do?

Some of us like to have a conversation without a pear in the middle of it.
Quote by ECwomantoneman

Yay! Killjoyism ftw!

It wasn't funny to begin with, not even creative.
Well I did see a kid play a bass through a guitar amp so it's not like they don't have a reason.....I still haven't been able to test out a guitar with a lot of Gain (seeing how the single coils will sound) because it's either MG's, Spider's or a smaller brand that doesn't get too much Gain. (I've been using the lesser known brand.)
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls