Well I came into some money and I've been antsy about spending it. I've always wanted to get a PRS SC and I went to hunting for one. After a few days on Craigslist I came across a beauty that I just had to have. So I bought her today and I have a new member to my stable. I took some pics to satiate my thirst for now and I'll take better ones later. Anywho without further ado heres my new baby.

-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
Not a personal fan of the Les Paul shape, but that sure is a purty guitar. Grats!
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I never was too. Yet somehow this is my third LP type guitar in the past two years. I guess it grows on you.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Quote by OsirisProtocol
I never was too. Yet somehow this is my third LP type guitar in the past two years. I guess it grows on you.

Oh, I can definitely understand that...

I was never a fan of Fender Stratocasters myself... and now I'm sitting here with one on my lap...

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by which ones pink
That flame is incredibly sexy; a little uneven, but sexy nonetheless. How's the upper fret access?

Oh, and don't forget to update your sig

I'm usually really picky with flame tops but for the price and look I really couldn't complain here . Upper fret access is amazing compare to other LP's I played. Still a stretch sometimes but so much better then what I am used to. I'll definitely update my sig once I do a new photo op with everyone.

Quote by Ippon
That's a beautiful top! Congrats!

This begs the question: Is it better than your 3100?

Thanks for the compliment. As for the AL... Its up for sale. Still a great guitar. I can never say it isn't but after spending the cash on the PRS I need to make something back. I'll probably do a video comparing the two one day this week if no one hasn't picked it up off of Craigslist yet (yes its already posted). Knowing me I'll chicken out and take it off of to AB them some more and decide on whether or not I want to keep it.

Quote by Hakael
Oh, I can definitely understand that...

I was never a fan of Fender Stratocasters myself... and now I'm sitting here with one on my lap...

Just goes to show you we like what we hate I wish I could get my hands on a strat right now. I'd be finished with electrics for awhile if I could. I found a MIM on craigslist w/ gigbag for $250 and I am thinking about picking it up. Dunno if its a good price though.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Dude that is awesome. Congrats
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by T!AN
^ Wooh! Thanks.

PRSs are just too nice...

Not a problem T!AN. If you need anything else let me know.

Quote by ohshait
nice dude i just ordered a custom 24 that should be here any day

Your gonna love it man. Just treat her nice. I'd love to pick up another PRS soon.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem