a-what?-o-plasty?
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Ahh, it's a surgical procedure done to correct misshaped or protruding ears.

EDIT: And no, I haven't.
Quote by IronNecrosis
a-what?-o-plasty?

GOOGLE, MOTHER ****ER. DO YOU USE IT?

Basically it's cosmetic ear surgery.
I've always though my earlobes were a little larger than I would like. Wouldn't really get otoplasty unless I was rolling in the Benjamin's and had a lot of spare time though.
Quote by Archaon
GOOGLE, MOTHER ****ER. DO YOU USE IT?

Basically it's cosmetic ear surgery.
I've always though my earlobes were a little larger than I would like. Wouldn't really get otoplasty unless I was rolling in the Benjamin's and had a lot of spare time though.

I don't use google for pointless threads that don't explain themselves thoroughly in the first post because if they don't, frankly, they're hardly worth my time.
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Nope, I like my body just the way it is.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Why, you're already hot enough. I'd tap you.

... I'm a dude by the way though, for reference purposes...
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Lethal.7
any1 had it done?

i want to, dunno how to confront the rents :/

If that is actually you in your profile, you dont look like you need it. Embrace you ears =]
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by IronNecrosis
I don't use google for pointless threads that don't explain themselves thoroughly in the first post because if they don't, frankly, they're hardly worth my time.

Quote by vintage x metal
If that is actually you in your profile, you dont look like you need it. Embrace you ears =]

thats bc i have longer hair there.

id love 2 be happy with short hair...
Quote by GrEgUms1991

*Takes a bow*
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by Lethal.7
thats bc i have longer hair there.

id love 2 be happy with short hair...

Ears dont make the man! There are plenty of studs with marvelously large ears.. Will Smith is gorgeous and he's got them. It's more of a quirky cuteness than anything, especially if it's not causing you any hearing problems. Unless you really think your self-confidence will be boosted miles above its present state with the surgery, I'd say to just learn to love them.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
Ears dont make the man! There are plenty of studs with marvelously large ears.. Will Smith is gorgeous and he's got them. It's more of a quirky cuteness than anything, especially if it's not causing you any hearing problems. Unless you really think your self-confidence will be boosted miles above its present state with the surgery, I'd say to just learn to love them.

hmm thnx.

Though its always on my mind, really gets to me some days but i really don't know

Quote by Lethal.7
hmm thnx.

Though its always on my mind, really gets to me some days but i really don't know

Dont worry about it! No one will be looking at your ears if you dont mention it =]
Really, I promise. I know plenty of very attractive friends of mine with large noses, chins, foreheads, and yes, even ears. Hell, my boyfriend has big ears (or so he says, his hair is pretty long so I cant tell). The overall balance of a guy's face is what makes it attractive. Again, from that picture in your profile, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. The only people it might matter to anyways is 1) you and 2) your significant other, and if someone is into you, ears wouldnt mean a thing. It's a nice, different thing that they can play around with that other guys dont have.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
Dont worry about it! No one will be looking at your ears if you dont mention it =]
Really, I promise. I know plenty of very attractive friends of mine with large noses, chins, foreheads, and yes, even ears. Hell, my boyfriend has big ears (or so he says, his hair is pretty long so I cant tell). The overall balance of a guy's face is what makes it attractive. Again, from that picture in your profile, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. The only people it might matter to anyways is 1) you and 2) your significant other, and if someone is into you, ears wouldnt mean a thing. It's a nice, different thing that they can play around with that other guys dont have.

thnx alot. gonna take a good long think about it. maybe perhaps talk to my parents.

thnx for the help
Quote by vintage x metal

That is all.
Quote by Lethal.7
thnx alot. gonna take a good long think about it. maybe perhaps talk to my parents.

thnx for the help

Of course! Feel free to message me if you need any more confidence boosts
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
Of course! Feel free to message me if you need any more confidence boosts

haha u worked it pretty well. Though it would be strange asking for one :S
Quote by Lethal.7
haha u worked it pretty well. Though it would be strange asking for one :S

Hey, it's the internet, there's no shame You might find someone willing to be kind
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
Hey, it's the internet, there's no shame You might find someone willing to be kind

there should be more people on this earth like you . then i wudnt have 2 worry lol
Otoplasty surgery can involve a combination of moving, reshaping, adding, or removing structural ear elements. This procedure is usually performed by either an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, plastic surgeon, or ENT surgeon
thanks
Quote by smitasharma54
Otoplasty surgery can involve a combination of moving, reshaping, adding, or removing structural ear elements. This procedure is usually performed by either an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, plastic surgeon, or ENT surgeon
thanks

you're welcome
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
I'm thinking about getting a hippopotaplasty

I've always felt like a hippopotamus trapped in a human body
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I remember some chick had it done. I think she was 13 or something.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
holy shit this thread is so old

I was still dating Phil in high school when this was started WEIRD AGH
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Yeah I know a girl who got her ears pinned back.

It isn't particularly invasive so that could be a selling point
cat
rhinoplasty seems more my speed tbh :^/