Page 1 of 2
Its a 2000 Mexican Standard Stratocaster with a maple neck and agave blue body. It has a set of original Fender lace sensors. Blue in the neck, Gold in the middle, and dual reds in the bridge. Its also got a 3-way coil tap switch to select either the front, back or both coils for humbucking tone. It has a TBX tone control for the bridge and middle pickup and a regular tone control for the neck. If you are unfamiliar with the TBX its like a regular tone control up till 5 then after that it rolls off the bass to make the tone brighter. The pots, 5-way, tone cap, and wiring have all been replaced with the pickups. The body has a few scratches and a small burn mark but nothing is really visible from over a foot away. It has recently been set up so it plays perfectly as is.

Edit: Just realized its missing the strap buttons but I will pick some up before sending it out.

Edit 2: Pics are posted bellow.

I would like to get about $325 for it and can throw in a gigbag for $20.
Last edited by Shepdog at May 17, 2008,
Yeah I took some pics that I will upload tomorrow. The only trades I am accepting now would be acoustic guitars as I am going away to college next year and electric guitars and dorm rooms don't mix.
Where do you live?
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
I live in Toledo, Oh. Here are some pics. It has a black jack plate on but I also have the original chrome one. I also have another trem spring that's missing in the photo.

that's some mexican pron right there......free up
crafter twin birds anniversary acoustic
dean tiger maple acoustic
dean hardtail
blackheart 5w head w/bitmo
triple bypass mod
line6 uber metal
Quote by deadagain6591
i wish i could buy it

You have no idea how much I wish I could keep it.
I don't know if you are interested in a combo amp, but I have a Crate Blue Voodoo 6212 combo with Carvin's in it powered by JJ Tubes.
Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Custom(Alpine White)
-Alvarez RD20S(Natural)
-Ibanez AE20E (Blue)
-Peavey Valveking half stack
-Crate Blue Voodoo 6212
-Boss ME-50
-BC Rich Warlock Exotic w EMG 81

Ashton's Magnum Myspace
thats sooo nice
are you looking for anything specific?
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by fosho
thats sooo nice
are you looking for anything specific?

Cash mainly but a nice acoustic would be cool too. No thanks to the 12 string.
I have a '67 epihpone jumbo, its a litten worn, but thats expected for a 40 year old guitar. Interested?
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
I'll get them up for you tommorow.
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
Ovation celebirty deluxe with gold hardware?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
would have gotten this guitar if it was not an hss configuration.

nice still. good luck. free bump.
Quote by Shepdog
Im not really a fan of the looks of ovations.

Dang! well good luck selling a B-E-Autiful guitar
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I'm uploading the pics as we speak.
Did you take a look at the pics yet?
Very nice guitar and If it's not sold in about a week I might purchase. I'll keep you updated.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
Quote by The_Marshall_Gu
Did you take a look at the pics yet?

Oh yeah sorry about that. Im looking for something a little newer.
Would you trade for an Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top or are you set on an acoustic?
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

CHECK OUT MY BAND AT http://www.myspace.com/noneofusalone