Hey guys I'm looking to start a mod for Company of Heroes that would recreate the band of brothers series. It would be a single player campaign with unique units, skins, maps, and abilities taken from HBO's Band of Brothers series. I've been over to the Relic forums looking for people who would be interested.

If you are interesting in joining up and being part of the mod team, send me a private message and we'll get things going.

Thanks.
thats quite a big task you've got there, it'd be great if you could pull it off, but it would need a HELL of a lot of work
yea, I dont expect it to be finished soon, it will be an ongoing project but hopefully we'll get enough people to make the project fun, thorough, and true to the series.
That'd be pretty sick. I don't play Company of Heroes but Band of Brothers is one of the best war movies (or series, rather) ever.
We're only strays.
I never played Company of Heroes but Band of Brothers is an amazing show and that'd be a pretty cool mod.

Good luck
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
do lots of people still play CoH online? i havent been on in ages
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
yea theres a pretty large and active community. If you like band of brothers I suggest picking up a copy of CoH Gold edition for like $30 or less used somewhere. Its an amazing game. If any of yall wanna help design levels or just talk about what a mod would need let me know, I'm gunna try and get a discussion forum up soon.
You don't know everything that this is going to involve do you? Making a mod may look simple, but it's a hell of a job.
No, I understand. I have no experience with any of this ****, but i've been around plenty to see what a bitch it can be. Right now I just want to see if theres enough interest and personnel to even start.
Quote by GuitarGuy2387
No, I understand. I have no experience with any of this ****, but i've been around plenty to see what a bitch it can be. Right now I just want to see if theres enough interest and personnel to even start.

If you've never done it, you don't understand.