Isnt it crazy how your whole future is basically determined by high school. From my experience high school is the time when teenagers make the stupidest decisions, have hormone levels through the roof, get the most depressed, and just generally dont think of conseqences.

High school is generally the toughest time for a person and i think being asked to maintain academic succuess is just to damn hard. i know it can be done but im sure as hell having trouble doing it.

I dont even answer 1/2 my phone calls cause ive done something stupid to that person and i think that they just found out and are going to kick my ass.

Maybe im just ranting cause im realizing how much i fuucked up in high school and how i wish i could do it all over again.

Community college here i come.
no it isn't.

people screw up at highschool then get the qualifications in their 20's at college and go on to university all the time.
sorry for your troubles, for me (11th grade) i just block out all the drama and excess of high school and focus on my work, good luck
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Stop whining.

*reported*
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.