Page 1 of 2
That super old WW3 thread thing got me thinking. How the hell would we survive after a big nuclear war. Even if there were no nuclear bombs but a massive war it would still be really bad.

So... how would you, or people in general survive..?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
One day at a time.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
survive a nuclear winter? the short answer: we wont. if there is large scale nuclear war, that is the end of the human race.
I have no opinion on this matter.
We probably wouldn't.

Even if by chance people survived the bombs everything would be tainted by radiation. Even if we managed to survive the radioactive food our sperm wouldn't and no sperm = no reproduction = the end.
Quote by whitebluesboy
id drink my own urine because its sterile and I enjoy the taste

is that really necessary?
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Quote by whitebluesboy
the whole human race would be decendent from people who drink their own pee pee.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I'd probably find a blow-up doll and remind myself: "This is just how pathetic your life is. It's the end of the world, and you can hardly even get laid by a blow-up doll."
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
I'd live in an underground vault and then go on to have fantastic adventures and look through the world through wry and darkly comic eyes whilst becoming the saviour of the world EVEN THOUGH in practise i'm just a common theif who spends half my time rifling through people's possesions right in front of them, in ther houses...
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by whitebluesboy

hahahaha

If the nuclear holocaust happened (which it wont) everyone would be dead. Everyone.
i officially declare nuclear war on everyone.

now as soon as i find some nukes everyone screwed!
Quote by Jackal58
One day at a time.

That'd get quite dull...

I'd go with the guy who said he'd go on fantastic adventures looting people and saving the now almost dead world.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by Sabu
Morph into a cockroach which I have been practicing.

Animorphs!?

I don't really know how I'd survive. Chances are that I was running around outside naked and was instantly vaporized when the nuclear holocaust began.
I see no one else loves fallout quite the same way I do...

*coughs*

*looks embarased*

*sidles off*
Quote by Sabu
Morph into a cockroach which I have been practicing.

Erm, ok, Gregor...
I'd sit on my front porch with a glass of ice tea, a shotgun, and a bucket full of shells waiting for the radioactive zombies to come.
I'd try and get to some remote island where the effects of radiation would be negligible

I'd also carry a geiger counter to check if I can drink from water or eat food etc
Quote by meh!

*coughs*

*looks embarased*

*sidles off*

I do look at my above comment..

I've never actually played them but done a lot of research on them and am really anticipating the newest game
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by The Silent Fool
I'd sit on my front porch with a glass of ice tea, a shotgun, and a bucket full of shells waiting for the radioactive zombies to come.

Everyone knows you shouldn't use a shotgun. The loud noise attract more of them, and as soon as you think, you're surrounded by zombies.
I wouldn't.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
go watch that nuclear holocaust movie from the 80's. it had steve guttenburg(sp?) in it. that guy from police academy.

Threads? Though that didn't have Steve Guttenberg in but it sounds pretty cool from waht my history teacher said.
Quote by thewho65
Everyone knows you shouldn't use a shotgun. The loud noise attract more of them, and as soon as you think, you're surrounded by zombies.

Well I've got a shotgun and a mauser... and the mauser is about 83273292437432 times louder than the shotgun, and I have a whole lot more ammo for the shotgun, so a shotgun it is. If I attract more its just extra targer practice eh?
Quote by Sabu
Threads? Though that didn't have Steve Guttenberg in but it sounds pretty cool from waht my history teacher said.

if you figure out the movie peewee herman will come out and say AHHH YOU FIGURED OUT THE MAGIC WORD
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
if you figure out the movie peewee herman will come out and say AHHH YOU FIGURED OUT THE MAGIC WORD

... lol... wut?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

After googling 'Steve Guttenberg nuclear' it is called The Day After.

HOO-RAH!
Quote by floppypick
That'd get quite dull...

I'd go with the guy who said he'd go on fantastic adventures looting people and saving the now almost dead world.

I never said what I would do one day at a time.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Well if you think about the numerous hardships that the human race has overcome in order to become the dominant species on the planet, it really isn't unfathomable to believe that there would be survivors in nearly any type of disaster, barring a world ending apocalypse (that would suck).
Quote by Jackal58
I never said what I would do one day at a time.

well then... what would you do...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by meh!

*coughs*

*looks embarased*

*sidles off*

I haven't played the other ones, but fallout 3 looks pretty ****ing sweet.
Listen to CKY.
Saying i survive, I would Find survivers, make a village, and try to start anew, but with the radioactivity, we would eventually succumb to hunger, cancer, and all kinds of bull like that. Saying we do survive and find a place that would allow us to grow food and grow as a community, I would help repopulate and fight off the eventual horde of Zombies that would ravage the straglers that decided not to join my community.
Quote by meh!
I'd live in an underground vault and then go on to have fantastic adventures and look through the world through wry and darkly comic eyes whilst becoming the saviour of the world EVEN THOUGH in practise i'm just a common theif who spends half my time rifling through people's possesions right in front of them, in ther houses...

you play Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion?
Quote by Delta_Mike
you play Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion?

fail...

It's fallout, I've never even played the game and I knew
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Page 1 of 2