Alright I live in London Ontario and I'm looking for a serious band to join or start-up. My influences are bands like Guns N Roses (you know.....before Slash left). Now I'm not the greatest guitar player so I could play Rhythm, but still looking for a lead, bass, and drummer....maybe a vocalist too.....might have one but we'll see what happens with him. PM or post here if your interested
how old are you, can you sing decently, and can this other singer sing decently... I'm looking for a rhythm guitarist and a vocalist as well... I can sing pretty well but I prefer focusing on my guitar and hmm... what genres... like aside from GnR... like are you open to some ska stuff / pop punk / hard rock... i.e. think Illscarlett, Rise Againse, Foo Fighters, Sublime and the occasional Blink 182 influence thrown in etc.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.

When the fuck did we get ice cream?
Quote by John_was_here
how old are you, can you sing decently, and can this other singer sing decently... I'm looking for a rhythm guitarist and a vocalist as well... I can sing pretty well but I prefer focusing on my guitar and hmm... what genres... like aside from GnR... like are you open to some ska stuff / pop punk / hard rock... i.e. think Illscarlett, Rise Againse, Foo Fighters, Sublime and the occasional Blink 182 influence thrown in etc.

I play rhythm and am into pretty much everything you've mentioned here
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
hey im a guitarist whos 16 i play lead and know slash's stuff pretty well let me know whats happenin and if your my age or so
look at my influences. iNTERESTED?
[ ZAKK ]

Gear:
Dean Dimebag Far Beyond Driven tribute ML
Epiphone () Zakk Wylde Bullseye Les Paul
Dunlop Dimebag Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Line 6 Spider III 12x10 120 watt
(very loud)
I grew up in London. Worst city council (and traffic lights) ever.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.