We call ourselves "Fourth World Nation" - "4WN" for short. All of us in the band have been friends for quite some time, although we never took the "band" thing seriously until just a few months ago. It's too bad though because we are all high school seniors (except me) and after this year the band will probably be over, with everyone (but me) going away to college and whatnot. In any case, just in the past few weeks we've gotten quite popular around the area and last weekend we opened for a band called "Tally Hall" up at Toad's Place in New Haven, CT. We've currently got one song on our MySpace and I'd love it if you guys could give it a listen and tell me what you think. Also, just for the hell of it, my friend managed to get a few pictures of the Tally Hall show last weekend, so I guess I'll include them as well. So yeah - give "So Long Now " a quick listen and give me your thoughts! Sometime this week, I hope to have another song up as well. FYI, all of the recording is done at my house on a Mac with Pro Tools by me.

www.myspace.com/4wn

or, should you have a Facebook, just search for us!
I like you guys. You've got a good groove going. I especially liked the bass lines. In the second verse, the guitarist does a little lick. I think this would be more effective if it's repeated twice. The guitar sounds too bright when it's distorted. I like the last part of the song but I don't really feel that it transitioned well.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.