One of my close friends has a growth/tumor on his brain. This was only recently discovered and it is not known whether or not it is cancerous. I would just like to put this out there for all of you religious people: Please, please, PLEASE pray for my friend. He's only 14. That's way too young to die. I have prayed for him even though I am not religious. Apparently, most growths like this are no big deal, but the mere thought of him dying this young scares me so much.

Thanks for reading (provided you read that). I deeply appreciate all of your prayers and condolences.
I am unreligious, but he will be in my thoughts and my Rock.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

I'm sorry man. I'm not really religous but I'll pray for him if you want.
Guitar: Epiphone Les Paul standard

Amp: Peavey 6505 halfstack

Effects: Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Boss ML-2 Metal Core
Digitech Whammy
I fera this may be me soon. Im too afraid to get my lump and headaches checked out
I've been here since '04.

Quote by mrwaffles
One of my close friends has a growth/tumor on his brain. This was only recently discovered and it is not known whether or not it is cancerous. I would just like to put this out there for all of you religious people: Please, please, PLEASE pray for my friend. He's only 14. That's way too young to die. I have prayed for him even though I am not religious. Apparently, most growths like this are no big deal, but the mere thought of him dying this young scares me so much.

Thanks for reading (provided you read that). I deeply appreciate all of your prayers and condolences.

What's the point then?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by walkinbazooka
What's the point then?

ah just **** off.

Quote by NFFC_1865
I fera this may be me soon. Im too afraid to get my lump and headaches checked out

The sooner you do the better... it is scary i kno but these are things you just gotta do, cuz sometimes they won't just go away on their own and it all depends on whether you get it checked out...
Quote by NFFC_1865
You realise that if it is malignant every day you leave it reduces your chances of survival significantly?
Quote by walkinbazooka
What's the point then?

dont be that hard man.

his friend has a problem and he's suffering.

i'll pray for him
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina
Quote by walkinbazooka
What's the point then?

I could always be wrong. If I am wrong, and there is a God, then all I can do is hope that my prayers are taken into account. I honestly just want my friend to be healthy again and I don't care if that means doing something that others consider crazy/stupid/pointless.
Good luck to em.

I have a lump on ma neck, and am getting it checked out soon.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by NFFC_1865
ah just **** off.

What? It's a legitimate question.
Quote by ivan_2894
dont be that hard man.

his friend has a problem and he's suffering.

i'll pray for him

Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly going to pray for him, as I'm religious, but I don't understand why he would ask us to if he believes it will make no difference either way.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

I'll pray for him.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by floppypick
Good luck to em.

I have a lump on ma neck, and am getting it checked out soon.

oh harsh. Hope its nothing.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
well that realy sucks man im sorry
but unless hes been sleeping alot then its probly not a tomor that happens alot with tomors

but yeh man i hope hes ok
well at least your not asking for medical advice
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Quote by walkinbazooka
What? It's a legitimate question.

Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly going to pray for him, as I'm religious, but I don't understand why he would ask us to if he believes it will make no difference either way.

look...if you're gonna pray for him...just say you'll pray for him and then shut it...

and I'll pray for you and him, TS.
Quote by A Rolling Stone
My first date was nowhere near as bad as your grammar
Just out of curiosity...

How did he know he had a tumor? Did he have headaches before hand or something, or did he go to the doctor and it was found on a routine check-up?
Quote by deadhand329
look...if you're gonna pray for him...just say you'll pray for him and then shut it...

and I'll pray for you and him, TS.

The point I was trying to make was that TS must have some spiritual beliefs, if he asked for prayers.
Quote by shattamakar

Quote by freedoms_stain
You realise that if it is malignant every day you leave it reduces your chances of survival significantly?

****, Ill head down on tuesday then...

That totally stinks man, I had a friend die of a cancerous brain tumor around the age of 13, not a fun feat for me. I was too emotional during the funeral. Tears me up thinkin' of how awesome the kid was.

After that I lost faith, I don't believe in some Monotheistic God is that cruel to let a nice young kid go through such experiences. so I can just hope the medical doctors do their job right.
when i was little my mom did day care and there was a girl who was 11 or so and she had a non-cancerous tumor on her brain but it created seizures, and i know what kind of fear there is with the removal.
I will definetly keep him in my prayers.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
well that realy sucks man im sorry
but unless hes been sleeping alot then its probly not a tomor that happens alot with tomors

but yeh man i hope hes ok
If God wants your friend to live, he'll be alright. Don't worry. Everything has its own purpose. Maybe God has other plans for your friend. You just have to be there when he needs you. Ayt?
Let's make everything SIMPLE shall we?
i was gonna come in here and be an asshole until i found out what it was about....

now i'm sad....

condolences tho
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.