Dethklok recently announced their new tour. I bought ticketes already. Who else is going?

PS: if anyone here has gone to a dethklok concert before, how was it?
can sum1 tell me where to find tour dates plz?

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
i'm going to the House of Blues one in Chicago. Its gonna be BRUTAL!!! I missed their last tour
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
i wish they came near ehre, it really sucks that they aren't
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
how does it work exactly? does it just show the band playing the songs animated? or is it real guys?
Here are the dates:

DETHKLOK: THE DETHTOUR SUMMER 2008

THATS RIGHT ****ERS-

DETHKLOK IS GOING ON TOUR

COME AND SEE US

with CHIMAIRA and SOILENT GREEN

http://www.ticketmaster.com/dethklok
password: duncanhills

6/2/08 Roseland Theatre Portland, OR
6/3/08 Showbox SODO Seattle, WA
6/5/08 The Fillmore San Francisco, CA
6/6/08 Wiltern Theatre Los Angeles, CA
6/7/08 House of Blues – Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV
6/8/08 House of Blues – San Diego San Diego, CA
6/10/08 Marquee Theatre Tempe, AZ
6/11/08 Sunshine Theater Albuquerque, NM
6/12/08 Gothic Theatre Englewood, CO
6/14/08 First Avenue Minneapolis, MN
6/15/08 Liberty Hall Lawrence, KS
6/16/08 House of Blues – Chicago Chicago, IL
6/17/08 Clutch Cargos Pontiac, MI
6/19/08 House of Blues - Cleveland Cleveland, OH
6/20/08 Kool Haus Toronto, ONT
6/21/08 MTL Festival Montreal, QC
6/22/08 Town Ballroom Buffalo, NY
6/24/08 The Palladium Worcester, MA
6/25/08 Nokia Theater Times Square New York, NY
6/26/08 Ram's Head Live Baltimore, MD
6/27/08 Theater of Living Arts Philadelphia, PA
6/29/08 House of Blues – South Carolina N. Myrtle Beach, SC
6/30/08 Hard Rock Live Orlando, FL
7/1/08 Jannus Landing St. Petersburg, FL
7/2/08 Tabernacle Atlanta, GA
7/4/08 Meridian Houston, TX
7/5/08 House of Blues - Texas Dallas, TX
7/6/08 La Zona Rosa Austin, TX

Buy your tickets, see the show and then go and die.

Nathan Explosion.
i dont think they went on the east coast last tour so i missed out, but 6/25 NYC is gonna be sick
i'm going, June 20th, if i can
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
Quote by rrhoads47
how does it work exactly? does it just show the band playing the songs animated? or is it real guys?

i think on the last tour Brendan Small did the lead guitar and vocals, and they had other (real) people on the other instruments
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Quote by ironman45
i think on the last tour Brendan Small did the lead guitar and vocals, and they had other (real) people on the other instruments

yup this is what they are doing on this tour also.
Sweet I might be going 6/30 in Orlando. No one has said if they are good yet, are they?
"A sense of purpose overrides reason."- Terry Goodkind

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

\,,/GETCHA PULL!!!\,,/
- the late and ever-loved "Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
I might go. Im not sure though, there are other tours going on this summer that I would rather go to.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
i am so tired of Metalocalypse and Dethklok. some of the songs on The Dethalbum are alright, but really only the ones from the show. i.e. Awaken, Birthday Dethday, Thunderhorse, Duncan Hills and the Detheme. AND THE BANANA STICKERS SONG ISN'T EVEN ON IT WTF THATS THE BEST ONE.

it's been so blown out of proportion, about halfway into the first season it started its unfortunate descent, and now its not even worth watching to me.
Quote by tehbensonzorz
i am so tired of Metalocalypse and Dethklok. some of the songs on The Dethalbum are alright, but really only the ones from the show. i.e. Awaken, Birthday Dethday, Thunderhorse, Duncan Hills and the Detheme. AND THE BANANA STICKERS SONG ISN'T EVEN ON IT WTF THATS THE BEST ONE.

it's been so blown out of proportion, about halfway into the first season it started its unfortunate descent, and now its not even worth watching to me.

So....

Are you going to a concert or what noob?

Montreal MTL Festival with Iron Maiden!
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
I wasn't sure if I would get yelled at by mods if I made a new thread. Anyway, I recently got my tickets to go see them in Orlando Hard Rock Live. But on the back of them it said no moshing or crowd surfing. What is up with that? Am I just suppose to sit there in a chair at a metal concert? I know it is Hard Rock Live so things will get toned down a little bit but that just doesn't make sense.
"A sense of purpose overrides reason."- Terry Goodkind

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

\,,/GETCHA PULL!!!\,,/
- the late and ever-loved "Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
Quote by tehbensonzorz

Well, 'Go Into the Water' is probably their best song and it's from the last episode of season 1. So you're clearly wrong. Also, 'Let the Dying Begin', 'Yopo' and 'Dethspace' from the new season. So shush
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey