I currently have a seymour duncan JB pickup in the bridge position and have found that I am not really using it that much anymore. I want something maybe with a little more mids. The notes just don't seem to articulate as well as they do with the middle or neck pups.

I play mostly metal btw.
Gibson Explorer
Jackson Soloist SL3
Orange Tiny Terror
Mesa 2x12
seymour duncan sh-14 custom five.
badass articulation and old school metal distorted tones
anything non SD?
Gibson Explorer
Jackson Soloist SL3
Orange Tiny Terror
Mesa 2x12
Quote by kleifheit13
seymour duncan sh-14 custom five.
badass articulation and old school metal distorted tones

+1
As far as non-SD, maybe a Dimarzio Air Norton, Air Zone, or Tone Zone. I'm partial to the Air Norton myself when it comes to Dimarzio for bridge position... and partial to the sh-14 for SD. Hmm... which to buy... guess I have to decide at some point as well!
Get Bareknuckles they are ****ing awesome
pm tim on their forums and he will set you up with the perfect pickup
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
im bumping this thread for more opinions since my pups are for sale right now and have to make a decision soon.
Gibson Explorer
Jackson Soloist SL3
Orange Tiny Terror
Mesa 2x12
Quote by elchico04
anything non SD?

Dimarzio Breed - more mids than you can shake a stick out, but without the exaggerated upper mid spike that some Dimarzios have, it's more concentrated around the lower mids so you get a nice fat, warm tone.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
alright thanks for the responses. I will read up some on the ones you guys mentioned.

any of you guys have the same feelings towards the JB as me or am I just crazy!?
Gibson Explorer
Jackson Soloist SL3
Orange Tiny Terror
Mesa 2x12
Quote by elchico04
alright thanks for the responses. I will read up some on the ones you guys mentioned.

any of you guys have the same feelings towards the JB as me or am I just crazy!?

Nope, it's generally regarded as being a bit meh...it has it's moments but often just sounds kind of thin and weak.

These clips were recorded with a Breed-equipped guitar

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7157498&postcount=201
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com