it's terrible, i cracked my growth plate in half and now there's a chunk of growth plate lodged somewhere in my ankle as the doctor said. I have to keep this freaking splint (not waterproof cast) on for 6 weeks at mininum so i guess to sum this up... HOW DO I SHOWER?!!??! I'VE BEEN WIPING MYSELF DOWN WITH A RAG AND USING GEL SOAP FOR 3 DAYS NOW!!!! THERE'S GOTTA BE A MORE EFFECICIENT/PRODUCTIVE WAY TO KEEP ME CLEAN!!!

knowing how somebody of the 669 people in the pit might have broke their leg before, you might have some advice for tjbhdeath squad?? any help appreciated..
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
My friend wrapped saran wrap around the splint, then showered. You have to wrap it really well, and put duct tape or masking tape around the edge.
Quote by Thornography
My friend wrapped saran wrap around the splint, then showered. You have to wrap it really well, and put duct tape or masking tape around the edge.

+1 thanks bro
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
Do you have a detachable shower head? If you do it would be a lot easier. Just wrap up the splint, and tape it like said.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Amputation.

Chicks dig canes.
Real eyes realise real lies.
Quote by InvaderTSN
What is this "shower" that you speak of?

haha

good luck, TS
Yeah a plastic shopping bag and lots of duck tape would work. Sucks about the leg. Get well soon.
Plastic garbage bags. Tape one on w/duct tape, then tape the other one a little higher. That's what I did.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
I did the same thing to my knee. It sucked, but I did what you've been doing.
Or you could just wrap it up and wash it, but make sure it's wrapped well.
Follower of Zeppelinism.
my bro just broke his leg, the doctor told him to put his leg in a garbage bag, then tape it shut to his leg. seems to work well
yeah, when i broke my foot i had to wrap it in a trash back and tape it shut while sticking it out of the shower. pretty uncomfortable, but it worked.
honestly, if it gets a little wet, nothing too bad will happen, aside from it being damper inside the cast causing more mold/skin peeling, etc. but that shouldnt happen if you tape the bag well
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
The doctor should have given you a plastic liner to shower in. I've broken my leg once, and my ankle twice and I've gotten one every time. But a garbage bag should work, too, if you're careful.

We're all in the gutter, but I'm looking at the rats.
Quote by james975
Yeah a plastic shopping bag and lots of duck tape would work. Sucks about the leg. Get well soon.

Duck tape?
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army