Page 1 of 2
I think we've all brought our guitars into the bathroom with us while taking a ****. When I use to have a portable, black and white tv, I'd take that in there and watch it, for 15 minutes or so. Maybe that qualifies for strange. But the strangest thing I have done, was, well, you know when you get really horny for no apparent reason, well that happened to me while on the toilet. I had a ****ing boner like hell, So I got some toilet paper, imagined my 8th grade teacher, she was ****ing hot, and jerked it like no tomorrow. God, that was one of the best and sickest jerk sessions ever. So, do share any strange encounters while on the toilet.
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
I've never pooped with my guitar, nor do I plan to. I usually just go in, take 5 or less minutes, and leave. Is there really a necessity to do anything besides maybe read something?
I played "Layla" by Eric Clapton on my Strat once when I was in there for awhile.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
... you mean you've only done that once. i got really drunk one time ended up trying to use toilet paper as a condom.
I havent done any of the things you've said in your post.

The strangest thing i've done while taking a shit was probably taking a shit.
I haven't, the wall is on the left hand side, so I'd have to vertical play, and then there's the washing hands without getting the guitar wet situation to deal with.
no ones played pokemon?
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
'shrooms

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
read is the strangest thing iv done
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
ur a ****in idiot man
when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace

Starsceam of the Decepticon Transformers G1 Club
PM irishmatt1992 To Join!
Quote by caught22
no ones played pokemon?

aw man, you dont even know

when i was younger i used to sit on the ****ter and sort out my pokemon cards by like all kinds of catagories: type, power, evolution and ****

ya i whip out the acoustic on the toilet occasionally too, usually one by metallica and then i wipe
Whether I am a hungry rabbit or a frightened carrot, my home is the same.
Apparently, the strangest thing I have done while ****ting is incidentally pissing.

CRAZY STUFF!!!
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Played guitar, shaved, done homework, fapped, talked on the phone ect.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

I play solitaire on my phone, always trying to beat my own high scores.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by societies_worm
I had a ****ing boner like hell, So I got some toilet paper, imagined my 8th grade teacher, she was ****ing hot, and jerked it like no tomorrow. God, that was one of the best and sickest jerk sessions ever.

dude thats just sick. i text people or play tetris on my phone while i crap...not jack off to my 8th grade teacher u have some issues
Uh...Shit?
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
I was talking on the phone while pissing standing up one time

I also do homework while pooping.
Listen To Music
Quote by SG_dave
my teacher always insults his wife.we were doing an experiment and the motor broke.he suggested he ring his wife for her to fetch one of her vibrators.i suggeted she has them cos he can't deliver the goods.he said he deliverd them in my mum
Erm...I haven't took my guitar in the toilet. It seems strange. Weird taking a crap in the woods though. I was only 2 minutes away from a supermarket but I forget they had a toilet so SQUEAK there it was, ****ting in the woods.
An intense game of Battleshits.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by RPGoof
Ah, toilet paper!

Good pun!
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Fast double bass drumming.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Quote by Vanquish
Fast double bass drumming.

dude u should put a drum set up to ur toilet and practice drums while you crap how sick would that be
Quote by Schnitzel_Man
Good pun!

That's not a pun........

Edit: A pun is a play on words where you slightly change a word so that it still sounds the same, but has an altered meaning. Puns are often hilarious.
SAVE THE JAZZ

"Remember, there are two kinds of people in the world:
People who finish things, and"
Last edited by ledhead67 at Apr 20, 2008,
Quote by caught22
no ones played pokemon?

thats strange?
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
i did $hit on a hill once. yep. i'd been walking for a while and was about 7 miles from civilisation, unless you count a road as civilisation. but nobody had driven down the road in over 5 hours so i didn't xpect anyone to. so i took my pants off and took a ginormous dump on the road when i heard gravel crunching and i turned around and saw a van full of hot chicks laughing at me. i was very sad.
I used to watch the DVDs that come with audio CDs on a portable DVD player that I had, but it broke.

I also do my homework while ****ting.
Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.
isnt it weird to think about it that everyone poops?
i mean think about it:
parents, teachers, presidents, famous people, even the hottest chick youve ever seen
they all poop

its jsut weird to think about for me
Quote by Pinto111
isnt it weird to think about it that everyone poops?
i mean think about it:
parents, teachers, presidents, famous people, even the hottest chick youve ever seen
they all poop

its jsut weird to think about for me

No, no one poops except me. I'm the only one allowed to poop.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
my most bizarre pooping habits are either playing guitar, or sitting there pretending i'm being interviewed about my band just before a big concert on a radio show, music tv show, etc. yep, i talk to myself while i poop.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
Nothing really weird I play video games (hand helds) listen to my mp3 or read. My bathrooms too small to play guitar.
Page 1 of 2