really iv seen quite a few posts just within the last few minutes that are completely biased to their own scene. like i can understand why some people have a style. and some just do what looks good to them. then again some people think everything that they do is cool and anything else is retarded. why does it matter at all?? haha... its alright to do your own thing.. as far as im concerned i look at the kid with the saddlebag-denimjacket-pinkmohawk combo the same way i look at the kid with the hollistershirt-plaidshorts-flipflops combo. why is everyone so cynical about it?
Because their elitists.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by CFH82
Because their elitists.

+1. I used to be like that, until I realized you should just be who you are. Dress how you wanna dress. Listen to what you want to listen to, and not try to impress someone from the way you look, but from your character. It hasn't worked to well unfortunately, but I respect myself a lot more now.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I don't have a style. One day I'll dress in plaid shorts and a t-shirt and the next day I'll wear skin tight pants and a denim jacket with patches sewed on. I usually just wear a band shirt and some tight jeans though, but I'll dress in whatever think looks good. That said, I'm trying to cut out all clothes with sweatshop labor.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
"I'm hip to the scene''

- "What scene?"

"The bathroom scene"

..Seinfeld reference
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I like wearing t-shirts and blue jeans. Am I uncool?
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
I'm cool with all but one thing: liberty spikes. The next stage in human development will include the extinction of that hairstyle.

Oh, and true appreciation of individuality through realization of the collective consciousness of mankind. Its called the Human Instrumentality Project.

J/k about that part, but if anyone knows the reference, theres a cookie in it for you.

EDIT: Oh yeah and to set the record straight, I just wear whatever hides my man boobs and spare tire the best lol.
We're only strays.
Quote by rickyy
"I'm hip to the scene''

- "What scene?"

"The bathroom scene"

..Seinfeld reference

It's okay, I live by Seinfeld too. There's hope for us.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
It's okay, I live by Seinfeld too. There's hope for us.

NO U
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by rickyy
NO U

YES U

Quote by imabballplayer
yes U

: D
Quote by MustangMan311
Don't take this the wrong way, but when I come back, I'm sitting over there.