I just bought some new guitar stuff that was $60 below my budget so now I've got $60 to spend on pedals and stuff like. What pedals can you get for $60? I have a phase 90, a wah wah, a bad monkey, and a metal masters pedal. I've been thinking about getting either a dely, chorus, or tuning pedal. Is there anything I can buy with $60?

Thanks.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Quote by StrokeMidnight
I just bought some new guitar stuff that was $60 below my budget so now I've got $60 to spend on pedals and stuff like. What pedals can you get for $60? I have a phase 90, a wah wah, a bad monkey, and a metal masters pedal. I've been thinking about getting either a dely, chorus, or tuning pedal. Is there anything I can buy with $60?

Thanks.

grab some of the Danelectros
Time Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year
Quote by Dizeaz2112
Buy $60 dollars worth of picks. You'll thank me later.

You're probably right but, no thanks :P. I could probably up my budget around $40 to make it $100.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Quote by Dizeaz2112
Buy $60 dollars worth of picks. You'll thank me later.

+1 lol

maybe a fuzz pedal?

Big Muff? maybe one of my pedals?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
kinda random but has anyone seen glow in the dark picks... it would make a lot harder to loose them
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
I think I wanna stay away from distortion pedals. I already have 2.
Quote by StrokeMidnight
I think I wanna stay away from distortion pedals. I already have 2.

delay? Boss DD3? Small stone?

fuzz pedals are great for leads you might like it though
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by BAoxymoron
kinda random but has anyone seen glow in the dark picks... it would make a lot harder to loose them

I actually had one. ONE. Managed to lose the sucker.
Now I have a bowl full of Gator Grips. It's kind of hard to lose a bowl full of picks...
Quote by Dizeaz2112
I actually had one. ONE. Managed to lose the sucker.
Now I have a bowl full of Gator Grips. It's kind of hard to lose a bowl full of picks...

10 bucks says that the gnomes come steal em tonight cause you said that
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
10 bucks says that the gnomes come steal em tonight cause you said that

Nah. The pick gnomes generally tend to leave us Kentucky guitarists alone. They know we're all issued a 12 gauge, a bottle of whiskey, and a bucket of KFC chicken at birth. They just won't mess with that.
Quote by Dizeaz2112
Nah. The pick gnomes generally tend to leave us Kentucky guitarists alone. They know we're all issued a 12 gauge, a bottle of whiskey, and a bucket of KFC chicken at birth. They just won't mess with that.

sigged!
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
But isn't a fuzz pedal just like a distortion pedal?
Quote by StrokeMidnight
But isn't a fuzz pedal just like a distortion pedal?

technically yes. But it has a very nice thick lead tone and is great for playin Eric Johnson Jimi Hendrix Cream era Clapton.

It's a great for playing leads thats all
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
GOOD FOR PLAYING ERIC JOHNSON! You said the magic word! I've became obsessed looking for ways to sound more like him. What's a good fuzz pedal?

By the way...what's the point of a delay pedal? I mean how can it actually be used in a song?
Quote by StrokeMidnight
GOOD FOR PLAYING ERIC JOHNSON! You said the magic word! I've became obsessed looking for ways to sound more like him. What's a good fuzz pedal?

By the way...what's the point of a delay pedal? I mean how can it actually be used in a song?

the fuzz in my sig does a great eric johnson fuzz also another good one would be a original fuzz face. but that costs like 600 dollars.

I'll make one for you for 65 bucks
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
TS-

I feel like you're kinda going about this wrong. Don't ask what gear you have enough money to buy, ask what gear you want so bad that you're willing to save up. You'll win in the long run. That said, get that fuzz from Bostonrocks.
Member of the EHX Guild

Yamaha SG500B
Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips EQ
EHX Russian Big Muff
Roland Cube 30
Jake will suffice.

Join the revolution, GG&A.
get some quality recording instruments? Or buy alot of strings. You'll need them.
Quote by statixguitar53
when in doubt, buy an elephant testicle

GEAR:
Mesa F-50
Hagstrom Swede
ZVEX Fuzz Factory
well if you like any kind of blues tone similar to SRV, you could definitely buy ANOTHER bad monkey and double that on top of ur other one. i can imagine that'll fatten ur tone up quite a bit.

that's a possibility. but yea, like this guy above me said, don't think what's in ur $60 budget, ask urself what you've been wanting that isn't completely out of saving up for. $40 puts you in range for a LOT of pedals. you've pretty much got the necessities for pedals. if ur wah wah is only mediocre, save up for a nice vox one. or whichever one will suit ur style the best. as for delay, i know the marshall echohead is very nice and owned it for a few days, but traded it later for a vox wah and store credit b/c the wah was more of a necessity at that time.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Quote by jambajews
this guy did unnecessary quoting

I reccomend a power supply for your pedals, or mabye some new cables.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
I reccomend a power supply for your pedals, or mabye some new cables.

Actually, that's what I did. I got a Power-All power supply.

Now I'm getting excited, my next purchase is my PRS Standard 24!
Quote by jambajews
this guy did unnecessary quoting

+1 lol
Get picks and an EQ
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr