so im lookin at this jackson king v as a backup guitar, its supposed to be 800$ but on musicians friend its only 500... is there something i should know about this site? is it like second hand items or what...?

i dont know if this is in the right place, but stupid ****s keep reportin me were ever i put this thread.
-|-\/\/()/\/_V/\/\()|_|(
=============)
No, it's a legit site. They can charge less because they don't have a physical store to upkeep.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
No one charges the list price...

/thread.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
What do you mean by "supposed to be"

Every website I've seen has a list price that is double what their selling price is.
I've bought many-an-items off of Musicians Friend, they are safe

If it says "blem" (short for blemished), then that means it is used.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
musiciansfriend is good. thats because $800 is probably the list price. nobody is going to charge that price for it.
Quote by MustangMan311
Musician's Friend = Guitar Center - Annoying Kids + Better Prices

Fixed
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
the list price is a lie created so people can always say theyre having a sale when theyre not.

its a really good site.

its probably the same price on guitarcenter.com as well
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by cjblack532
Fixed

Just about everything I've seen between Musician's Friend and Guitar Center are about the same prices

Maybe I look at the lucky stuff or something
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
musiciansfriend and GC are both able to cheat and go below MAP pricing (minimum advertising price) so one of their items may have been 800 dollars but if it wasnt selling they just drop the price down to their cost. thats why so many small businesses hate GC. they can charge much less because they have special favour for bying so much stuff and small ma and pa shops cant compete because they are stuck on MAP
empty the bullets from the chamber
Quote by cjblack532

Quote by MustangMan311

Musician's Friend = Guitar Center - Annoying Kids + Better Prices

Fixed

+ (x+1), where x equals infinity.