I'd like to know what strat owners think of their guitars, I want to know both MIM and MIA. Currently I have an Epi Les Paul and an RG1570, do you think a strat would compliment these guitars? How does your strat rank up against your other guitars? Sorry if this is the wrong spot for this, haven't been on UG in a while, although I did search for it.

2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster
1987 Fender F-210 Acoustic
Partscaster (in progress)

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Follow me on Twitter!
i actually have a left strat strung righty, and i think its filth. i love it do death.
I have a Tom Anderson with stacked single coils and it is just a beast when it comes to any type of music. I also have a tricked out Mexi that just smokes also but I have almost $800.00 in add ons for that guitar and the Anderson Is like $4500.00 new. Strats are great they can really do anything.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
I love mine. I don't use it for metal too much(too bright for my metal taste) but for most other things I use it for. Extremely versatile(S-1 switching on mine, HSS configuration).
2004 Fender American HSS Strat
Hughes And Kettner Switchblade
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epi LP Classic
Epi G-400
Yamaha acoustic
Boss DD-3 Delay
B.Y.O.C. MXR Distortion+
Vox Wah
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
It would compliment your humbucker-equipped guitars very well. Nothing very jangly about an RG, you know?
Member of the EHX Guild

Yamaha SG500B
Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips EQ
EHX Russian Big Muff
Roland Cube 30
Jake will suffice.

Join the revolution, GG&A.
Strats are the ****. no doubt about it. although i do like Teles a little bit more.
and of course it'd go well with those guitars! neither one can jangle like a Fender.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.