I have a very minimal amount of pedals right now, but i decided that i might as well make a pedalboard right now because i'm planning on buying a few more pedals in the future, especially since my v3 doesnt have any effects at all (just pure tone, baby)

anyways, i'm stuck as to how i'm going to power my pedals, i was thinking a surge protector at the top or side would be fine, but that cant possibly fit a whole bunch of AC adapters in a row

i was thinking, after some research, to go with a dc brick (but then i'd have to buy a bunch of those little power cables to connect to it)
or, a daisy chain
i'm leaning towards a daisy chain, but what would i run it into to plug into the surge protector?

also, i have a boss ds-1, digitech whammy, and dunlop crybaby, and after a few more gigs i'm setting out to buy a boss ch-1, holy grail, and either that green line 6 delay modular (forgot the model name) or a boss dd-6

any suggestions?
anything would be greatly appreciated guys, thanks.
if u get a boss noise supressor or a boss stage tuner they have power ut spot and u just plug into it and then get a cable that has like 10 connectors on it and plug the rest in
just buy a boss pedal board, its easy as pie to set up. its what i have. and its really nice, when you pack it up. you can just carry it around like a suitcase. so look on musiciansfriend its prolly the best bet.
Quote by fitbband
just buy a boss pedal board, its easy as pie to set up. its what i have. and its really nice, when you pack it up. you can just carry it around like a suitcase. so look on musiciansfriend its prolly the best bet.

Yea, if you have a toshload of bloody little Boss pedals.
the dunlop power brick comes with 7 (9V) outs and 3 (18V) outs. connecting wires are included.
Any decent power brick will come with the power cables (often in 2 sizes). I know the DC-Brick does.

I've heard the DC-Brick is a bit noisy though?
Fender 60W Super-Sonic Head
Fender 2x12 Cabinet (Vintage 30s)
TC Electronics G Major
Boss Blues Driver BD-2 w/ Keeley mod
MXR 6 Band EQ
BB Preamp
TS-9
Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah

American Fender Stratocaster
Quote by wyantsm
the dunlop power brick comes with 7 (9V) outs and 3 (18V) outs. connecting wires are included.

oh, i did not know that they were included
well, got a little driving around and window shopping to do i guess

and to fitbband, i would much rather build my own crappy pedalboard for a third the price of a boss pedalboard
Quote by StriferDiem
Any decent power brick will come with the power cables (often in 2 sizes). I know the DC-Brick does.

I've heard the DC-Brick is a bit noisy though?

whoa, noisy, NOT COOL

what other alternatives do i have besides the dc brick or a noise suppressor?
The Visual Sound 1-Spot works with most pedals (except the Whammy) and is slightly noisy.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"
Quote by MmmCesium
The Visual Sound 1-Spot works with most pedals (except the Whammy) and is slightly noisy.

i suppose i might just go with this if there arent any non-noisy alternatives
Quote by parkerfly123
i suppose i might just go with this if there arent any non-noisy alternatives

Something like a 1-Spot is the best solution under 3 digets.
I have a single 1 spot powering 10 pedals, and it does great. It's quiet, and if it ever craps out (mine is about 3 years old now) you are only out by like 20 dollars
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
dont get the dc power brick. its a waste of money. if you want something like that, you need isolated outputs. otherwise its just a daisy chain in a box. in which case, just get the daisy chain. this is the only thing i can think of off the top of my head with isolated outputs. otherwise, the one spot works very well.
I got a cheap brick for like 40 bucks powers 6 pedals and came with the cables. But I had to get an adapter for my small clone to work. But this thing has worked amazingly for a year with no problems
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial