hey guys, im getting my jackson fixed. but seeing as its an old jackson, the input jack is on the lower horn (its a randy rhoads) and i was curious about, whether i can get it to be like an alexi signature type jack input, with it going in and all. but do i need to make the whole any bigger? or just buy the strat style jack holder and input. any help is appreciated thanks.
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's weird, kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.