After plugging in my old Fender St-1 Tuner for the first time, it will no longer work when unplugged. I know that the battery is good. It might be a coincidence that the battery cable stopped working just after I plugged it in, but what do you say?
i dont understand what you mean.

the onboard mic doesnt work when bypassed?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Sorry about that, I meant the power supply. I plugged in the power supply, and now it won't work without the power supply.
Hi RuroKen34.

There's usually a switch built into the power jack to disconnect the battery whenever there's a power supply plugged in. This is usually just a little leaf contact that is moved out of the way by the barrel of the power supply plug. It sounds like this little contact got tweaked when you plugged in your power supply.

Have a good look over the power jack. If it's "open frame", then you should be able to see the various contacts. If it's sealed, then there may not be much else you can do other than replace the jack.

You could also try inserting and removing the power supply plug a few times to see if you can get the contact to fall back into place. You could even try cleaning it out with some contact cleaner. Just make sure it's dry before you turn it on again.
also, check the battery, even if it was new, leaving the guitar cable in the input, may have drained it.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011