Amp? Guitar? Playing styles? i mean, really... Just a budget tells us nothing.

Buy a big golden urn and fill it with Jazz III picks.
Member of the EHX Guild

Yamaha SG500B
Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips EQ
EHX Russian Big Muff
Roland Cube 30
Jake will suffice.

Join the revolution, GG&A.
you could get 3 fat hookers for 100 bucks each, or 39 REALLY fat ones for 10 each
Native Pride

Better to reign in hell

Member of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join, luthier's only
Member of The Future Embrace, UG's Billy Corgan/Smashing Pumpkins fan club. PM musiclover2399 to join .
umm in amps, and effects.
playing styles: bluesy yet rocky.
influences: Zeppelin, Cream, and VH.
On MF, a dozen dozen picks are $8. So...$390 gets you about 50 dozen dozen.

Do the math.

Also, oral sex.

Also, check my sig, I'm selling some stuff in that budget.
well if you are getting new gear i say buy a roland mini cube (my practice amp) with a dean vendetta. all together that comes to like 250 and the rest by a nice strap thats comfortable and maybe a pedal that isn't included with the amp it self. the dean vendetta is a good guitar things get lose with them tho so if you keep things tight you have a great guitar.

and if you wanna just blow it all on a guitar epiphone dot would be the way to go.

and all on an amp probably the line 6 spider III whatever size it 350 range i think that it might be the 2x10 but whatever its a nice amp i have one and i play with at church with is probably an audience of like 150-200 and 300 on easter and christmas lol.

thats my suggestion and yes i love dean guitars. i own two they are great for metal. and i know that goes against church but they are my favorite. and metal is my favorite genre.
Used Classic 30? Blues junior, OD, and fuzz? I dunno, man... still very broad.
Member of the EHX Guild

Yamaha SG500B
Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips EQ
EHX Russian Big Muff
Roland Cube 30
Jake will suffice.

Join the revolution, GG&A.
Quote by carniferous
Used Classic 30? Blues junior, OD, and fuzz? I dunno, man... still very broad.

Bored?

*oral sex.

EDIT: This post is spam. Let me cfix that by saying the following: the 5150 is great for metal.
Yen...he might be able to buy a can of Coke

Actually idk...but I assume he mean dollars
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Quote by josh0527
well if you are getting new gear i say buy a roland mini cube (my practice amp) with a dean vendetta. all together that comes to like 250 and the rest by a nice strap thats comfortable and maybe a pedal that isn't included with the amp it self. the dean vendetta is a good guitar things get lose with them tho so if you keep things tight you have a great guitar.

and if you wanna just blow it all on a guitar epiphone dot would be the way to go.

and all on an amp probably the line 6 spider III whatever size it 350 range i think that it might be the 2x10 but whatever its a nice amp i have one and i play with at church with is probably an audience of like 150-200 and 300 on easter and christmas lol.

thats my suggestion and yes i love dean guitars. i own two they are great for metal. and i know that goes against church but they are my favorite. and metal is my favorite genre.

DON'T GET A LINE 6 SPIDER 3, YOU CAN GET ALOT BETTER WITH THE MONEY YOU HAVE.
KAPTAINS - Coming Soon!
-
Epiphone G-400 Custom
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
-
Crybaby
Digitech Bad Monkey
EHX Little Big Muff Pi
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
Boss BF3
-
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Marshall G50RCD
Quote by opticon
you could get 3 fat hookers for 100 bucks each, or 39 REALLY fat ones for 10 each

....What?

Fat chicks need love too. But they gotta pay!

/Family Guy nerdiness......

EDIT: To avoid a spam post, if it were me, I'd buy picks. Lots of picks. And strings.

Maybe a booster?
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Last edited by stratman_13 at Apr 21, 2008,
Quote by nemesis65
ADA MP-1

Amen!
Or is you can't find one anymore, get an MP-2.
Best pre-amp / multieffect EVER!

Hook the thing up to a valve poweramp and a cab and get the best the 80s could throw at you!

Hook it up to your PC via the recording out and get extremely convincing half-stack sounds fit for recording.

Hook up a MIDI controller and fiddle with the different settings for weeks.

Buy some mods and go wild!

Anyway, best damn thing ever built.
If it doesn't house at least sound you like it's either broken, or you are deaf