Ok, I know there are websites out there where you can watch TV shows online, streaming them.

I was looking for Season 7 of scrubs in particular, we aren't getting it in Aus and it's driving me insane.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
the place i use for a lot of TV and movies is alluc.org but i think they just took all the scrubs off because there was getting to be too much. Just search google for free tv shows, or something like that. and Scrubs Rules!!!
Is thereanymore?

I've heard of Alluc but don't you need to sign up?

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
hulu.com

filmhill.com

Those are the ones I use. I'm not sure how much scrubs they have, I don't really watch that show.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
PMed
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by civildp1
hulu.com

filmhill.com

Those are the ones I use. I'm not sure how much scrubs they have, I don't really watch that show.

cheers, filmhill is just american and hulu doesn't have it but i'll keep it in mind, cheers

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
You know how you get those sites that stream all the South parks and Family guys? Apparently a Scrubs one being worked on. But thats just a rummor i read on Yahoo! so who knows. I wanna watch scrubs too, it's pissing me off damn foxtell/austar...
Quote by Aftertime
PMed

I fucking love you

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
Walked in on a friend yesterday watching Season 7 of Scrubs.

sidereel.com i believe.
Resident Melbournian of the AUSTRALIA FTW! Club. PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join. Australians only.
THANK YOU GOD FOR GIVING ME SCRUBS!

I feel alive again...

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by guitarisrockin
Here I found that video for you.
*Rick Roll Link*

More? Just give up.
I hate my username, it all happened in a rush

████████████████████████████████████████████