i'm going to a zombie walk in edmonton next month (if you're in alberta and want to come, i can PM you the info), me and my boy were going to go as zombie kurt and courtney.
he's got almost all of his costume worked out, he's going with a gunshot to the head(obviously), and i'm doing track marks.
for the actual costume, i've got a really small kids dress and ripped fishnets. i'm bleaching out my hair as well.
any idea to make the costume better?

(i know courtney love isnt actually dead, but its still funny)
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn
dis meanz yoo can make three p0nx albums!

One that sucks, one that doesn't suck, and one that nobody cares about!
You could just kill Courtney and make a marionette from her corpse.

Avoiding bright colours, and bleeding wounds would be a pretty good idea, just because it's generally accepted that zombies would have little to no blood circulation. I'd look into finding contacts to make your eyes appear completely white, and I'd try to find makeup that's a cross between a dull blue and grey. It'd probably be a nice touch too if you put a little dirt on your face or something... mud, perhaps?

EDIT: If you go with the Courtney/marionette idea: pics.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-- Douglas Adams
Last edited by ThirdEyeSurfer at Apr 21, 2008,
^i didnt think i'd actually have to list that part

(wrong one, i ment the lipstick/eyeshadow)
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn

Last edited by AlkalineCherry at Apr 21, 2008,
Quote by ThirdEyeSurfer
You could just kill Courtney and make a marionette from her corpse.

Avoiding bright colours, and bleeding wounds would be a pretty good idea, just because it's generally accepted that zombies would have little to no blood circulation. I'd look into finding contacts to make your eyes appear completely white, and I'd try to find makeup that's a cross between a dull blue and grey. It'd probably be a nice touch too if you put a little dirt on your face or something... mud, perhaps?

EDIT: If you go with Courtney/marionette idea: pics.

your first idea seems pretty awsome, but i'mm too short to do that.
for blood, me and my friends make up more of a brownish b,lood, so it looks older. i dont intend to have too much anyhow, it doesnt really fit the idea of OD'ing.
contacts bugger up my eyes (i normally wear glasses), otherwise that'd be awsome.
i was use dirt for it too. last walk i did, i kept tripping on the person ahead of me, so theres bound to be dirt.

there'll be pictures either way,
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn

walk around with a sense of undeserved pride and accomplishment. that should top it off.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by NutZz?
walk around with a sense of undeserved pride and accomplishment. that should top it off.

The costume has been completed.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-- Douglas Adams
throw rocks at the dress to make it all scratched up and full of holes

hahaha, everyone hates courtney love
Not cool...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by AlkalineCherry
i'm going to a zombie walk in edmonton next month (if you're in alberta and want to come, i can PM you the info), me and my boy were going to go as zombie kurt and courtney.
he's got almost all of his costume worked out, he's going with a gunshot to the head(obviously), and i'm doing track marks.
for the actual costume, i've got a really small kids dress and ripped fishnets. i'm bleaching out my hair as well.
any idea to make the costume better?

(i know courtney love isnt actually dead, but its still funny)

Hey, I live in Edmonton! Though I won't come, so don't bother PMing me any info.
sup?
i think i heard about a zombie walk in memphis, tn. sounds pretty cool. never actually seen one before, but sounds badass.
My reflection
Dirty mirror
There's no connection
To myself
I'm your lover
I'm your zero
Im the face in your dreams of glass
get some whitish makeup go put on all your exposed skin to make you look more pale and 'drained'

google corpses to get some ideas of how to paint yourself up
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

carry a heart shaped box
"I've said it like 30 times in a row" - Barry Johnson and the Funky Bunch
tell your friend that a gunshot to the head wont work, because the only way to kill a zombie is to destroy the brain. shot to the head= brain destroyage.

tell him to get shot in the heart or something.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Quote by DontFightTheFoo
carry a heart shaped box

i never thought of that!
i was going to bring my acoustic guitar with me, becasue theres a picnic afterwards.
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn

Quote by an epic mistake
tell your friend that a gunshot to the head wont work, because the only way to kill a zombie is to destroy the brain. shot to the head= brain destroyage.

tell him to get shot in the heart or something.

while that is true, they are going as Kurt and Courtney...
well...to make it more realistically towards courtney love...you can cover yourself in semen.....
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Try taking some flour or other powdery substance (powdered sugar if you need a tasty pick-me-up part way through the walk) and dust it around your nose so it looks like you were doing blow. Also, I always thought zombies should be slightly slimy so if you could find some way to make yourself glisten, that would be cool.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
i'm gonna veto the semen idea, but the powdered sugar is cool sounding.
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn

Quote by Brain245
*Wonders to self what a zombie walk is.*

lots of people dress up like zombies and weird out office folk. the group i go with gathers donations for the food bank as well.
its really fun, you get to meet lots of people, and last time i went, there was a show that you could get into cheaper if you were still in costume
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn