Right. Well, I was looking into going to the Bullet For My Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, and Atreyu concert in Brisbane. Mostly for A7X, *cough* Synyster Gates *cough*.

It says on ticketmaster,
Additional Information:
This is an ALL AGES event. Patrons must be 6 years and over.
The venue will refuse entry to any patron under 6 years
- this includes babies.

This event is LICENSED, patrons will be asked for valid ID to enter the bar area.

Ok, I'm 13, so - so far, so good. However it only has an option for buying an 18 YEARS & OVER TICKET. This confuses me, because I don't think they would have run out of "kid's" tickets before they run out of adults (seeing as it's not Hannah Montanna).

Is this just a normal thing? Do ticketmaster just have that default 18 YEARS & OVER TICKET purchase option, or have they really run out of "kids" tickets?

Thanks, if you know.
uh, i dont know mang....
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Quote by lotsofvolume

This is an ALL AGES event. Patrons must be 6 years and over.

What?
Hey im going to the one in sydney. My ticket is from ticketek, and it says on the side "18 years and over, photo id required" in small print, exept that everywhere i have seen adverts for the concert its all ages... I know it SHOULD be all ages but still, makes me think. Im 17 btw.
yeah, but im sure plenty of kids will be going, tons of kids like avenged sevenfold and they think their really hardcore, im not making fun of you, but every kid who has played guitar hero two is going to want to go to that, all of those bands are mainstream hardcore/whatever style you call it, so it will probably mostly be 18 and under. so if your planning on getting tickets i suggest get them now.

also are you talking about taste of chaos?
bullet dropped tour i seen the show lastnight in calgary, and bullet is done, guitar players singer is sick, but A7X is flawless, awesome show guyz!
Quote by aaron6890
yeah, but im sure plenty of kids will be going, tons of kids like avenged sevenfold and they think their really hardcore, im not making fun of you, but every kid who has played guitar hero two is going to want to go to that, all of those bands are mainstream hardcore/whatever style you call it, so it will probably mostly be 18 and under. so if your planning on getting tickets i suggest get them now.

also are you talking about taste of chaos?

No, I'm not.

I've never played any of the Guitar Hero games. I like them based on their songs.
Oh, and also, I love guitar - so seeing Synyster Gates would be pretty cool.

Quote by I_Am_Primus
Hey im going to the one in sydney. My ticket is from ticketek, and it says on the side "18 years and over, photo id required" in small print, exept that everywhere i have seen adverts for the concert its all ages... I know it SHOULD be all ages but still, makes me think. Im 17 btw.

Mmm yeah.
I reckon they just have the 18+ requirements as a default.
Hopefully it is all ages!

By the way, have fun.
Quote by mdlarry7
probably need a credit card to buy, so they want to make sure you can have your parents use theirs

Ah, that might be it. Thanks.
Quote by lotsofvolume
No, I'm not.

I've never played any of the Guitar Hero games. I like them based on their songs.
Oh, and also, I love guitar - so seeing Synyster Gates would be pretty cool.

ok, well, im not a fan, but i can see how people would like it, just not my thing. even though they got their start right by my house ( an all ages club called chain reaction), and now everyone at my school is a fan of them but me, so you could see how i would be sick of it.

anyway have fun at it if you do end up going. festivals are always good to go to.
Quote by aaron6890
ok, well, im not a fan, but i can see how people would like it, just not my thing. even though they got their start right by my house ( an all ages club called chain reaction), and now everyone at my school is a fan of them but me, so you could see how i would be sick of it.

anyway have fun at it if you do end up going. festivals are always good to go to.

Thanks mate. And yeah, that would get annoying.
It's cool that they made a name for themselves near your area.
In the taste of chaos leg australia, is it going to have A7X in it too? Ive heard that they wont be coming over for that.. Its in October for us btw
Last edited by I_Am_Primus at Apr 21, 2008,